Nintendo 3DS News, Games, etc.

spronk

FPS noob
gamestop announced 3 new 3DS XL models they will sell sep 19th. the NES one is sexy as hell, but fuck buying another 3DS until they are the new models. Nintendo is so goddamn stupid sometimes, they announce a new 3DS model that is more powerful, then announce some new games will ONLY work on this new model, and then the retards say the new consoles won't be out in NA/Europe until 2015. da fuq, Nintendo

3dsxl-smashbrosrenderredsmjpg-3a49c3_960w.jpg

3dsxlnesbundlebox-1jpg-b3447d_960w.jpg

3dsxlpersonaq-1jpg-b3447e_960w.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah.. their logic is pretty fucking flawed, however it has been flawed from the very start so .. i'm not surprised by it at all.

I still don't see why everybody likes the NES one, it's like people who put shitty stickers on their $2200 macbook pro, wtfwhy?

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
They announced a single game, that wouldn't be getting a port if not for the better CPU on the newer 3DS.

It's not much different than Gameboy Color or DSi - this isn't some new precedent being set by Nintendo.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tons of streaming playing Smash 3D today on twitch. Looks fun. I'll pick it up.

spronk

FPS noob
is it out in japan or something? thought it wasnt out in USA until oct 3d

also turns out the circle pad pro won't work with it
frown.png
lame. im gonna pick it up for the club nintendo offer - register both wiiu and 3ds versions and get the OST for SSB - but honestly don't see myself playing the 3ds version much, if at all

also europe just announced if you register a new 2ds/3ds and SSB or one of the new pokemons you will get a free game. USA will probably follow the same offer sometime in march of next year, so if you bought a new DS you may wanna not register it until then to get the free game

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Yeah it's out in Japan, or leaked copies are getting out a little early. All the twitch streams are Japanese versions of the game.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Club Nintendo Platinum members getting emails with Smash demo codes. I'll share any extras with Rebros if I get it.

Nothing yet but each email comes with four codes.

Needless

Toe Sucker
not gonna lie... 3DS smash isn't very entertaining to watch lol
oh well, it'll be fun to play while takin a poop or whatever

Aorin

Molten Core Raider
You?ve qualified for a special demo of the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. There?s no limit on play sessions, and it?s available now?a whole week before the public demo.

We?re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo. Hurry?all codes for this special demo must be redeemed by Sept. 19. Enjoy!

Enter your unique code on Nintendo eShop:
3 Extra codes: post if you take em...
A05V31140J0CQ55N
A05V767U2YX2F0XA
A05VBBEN2K7DD825