Nintendo 3DS News, Games, etc.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
take the upgrade and say fuck it? my ds could be shaped like dogshit for all I care, and colored like poop.
It was already a 3DS XL.

For reference:

zelda3dsxl-white1.jpg

I really love this fucking thing.

Needless - what new XL?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah, it won't be out here until-at the very least... Christmas.. but most likely 2015
frown.png

Thats incredibly gay that they won't replace it with the version you bought

Siliconemelons

They should send you a new one and a few torx bits and tell you to have a good day- just disassemble the thing and swap innards...shouldn't be overly difficult :p

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well that's my main complaint - couldn't they just swap the fucking skin if they can't "fix" whatever is wrong with my DS?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Lagging when playing ranked Smash online makes me want to kick puppies. Holy fucking shit.
post up your FC so we can get some lag free games, its actually not as horrible control wise as I thought it would be, im thinkingof getting that circle pro thing for an extra stick, not sure how it would feel though.

anyone have one?

spronk

FPS noob
post up your FC so we can get some lag free games, its actually not as horrible control wise as I thought it would be, im thinkingof getting that circle pro thing for an extra stick, not sure how it would feel though.

anyone have one?
i have one and i have smash 3ds (havent opened it yet) but afaik Smash 3DS doesn't support the circle pad pro, the only game that really does is monster hunter

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I want to play Smash.
frown.png
Too bad my DS likes to turn off every 30 seconds.