Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Everyone goes to retail game stores. You are just a shut in! :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Damn you put in way more effort to prove your point than I would have. It does seem that anyone that puts forth even a little effort can get one now.

I still contend that until it's available online, there is still shortage in supply. Or hell, if it even stays in stock at major retail stores like Walmart, Best Buy, or target. Normies don't set up stock check alerts, and definitely don't go to GameStop frequently.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Picked up Arms today. Best fighting game I've played in a long time. It's actually a lot better than I thought it would be. There's a ton of skill involved in playing this game. A very pleasant surprise.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You gotta press the A button to attack and the B button to block???

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Picked up Arms today. Best fighting game I've played in a long time. It's actually a lot better than I thought it would be. There's a ton of skill involved in playing this game. A very pleasant surprise.

I am going to send you to a clinic where they can teach you about having taste in video games.

I'll front the upfront costs and airfare.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ut, where is m fucking switch you Hethen!

When did I say I was ever buying one of these for you? Dude I like you too much. There is NO way I could ever do this to you. It would be like buying a copy of Arms for Ritley.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

This was a great video, but the game doesn't look fun at all to me.

How much motion is required from your arms/hands when playing? They were joking about sweating, but for a hairy fat pig like myself that's a very real concern when playing games with retarded motion controls.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
ARMS

Skewed higher in my opinion because there isn't anything else to play on the thing.

Fat lady in the bar looks hot because she is the only lady in the bar trick.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Gamestop has hundreds of these.

Spent an hour watching them get sold in Wisconsin, as soon as one went out which was the "last One" suddenly they found another in stock. Happened twice and I couldn't stop laughing.

Best part was them fumbling behind the counter figuring out who would do my preorder, who would do my new purchase, who would do the prepared game, all to protect their circle of life metrics.

At Verizon we have metrics but not like this, wow that amount of effort to falsify sales is insane.

• 1Like

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
The metascore on ARMS is low mostly because of its non-existent/subpar single player story mode and because some people don't like some of the fight modes in the party mode - pretty typical for fighters and they all roughly have the same metascore for this reason.

The game was designed with competitive in mind where there is a different rule set and as a competitive fighting game it's actually pretty damn fun and there is a lot of strategy involved.

It's not perfect and there needs to be some balance tweaks, but the hype and success of the game has absolutely nothing to do with the nonsense UT spouts.

How much motion is required from your arms/hands when playing? They were joking about sweating, but for a hairy fat pig like myself that's a very real concern when playing games with retarded motion controls.

The motion controls for this are fairly well done, but there is a decent amount of movement. You don't need to use the motion controls though and most people seem to prefer playing with the joycons attached or with the pro controller.

Playing with motion controls definitely allows you to better control curved punches and easier blocks, but you're able to move around faster without them.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I am going to send you to a clinic where they can teach you about having taste in video games.

I'll front the upfront costs and airfare.

Have you played the game? No? Then shut the fuck up. I've never seen someone who hates a system so much spend so much time on a forum to bash it. If you don't like Nintendo, then move the fuck on. Arms is an awesome game. My friends were over till after midnight playing it. They're all coming over again tonight to play it some more. Like most Nintendo games, it's just fun to play with friends. Since I know you don't have any, that's probably why you don't like Nintendo.

• 3Like
  • 2Smuggly
  • 2SJW
Reactions: 7 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Have you played the game? No? Then shut the fuck up. I've never seen someone who hates a system so much spend so much time on a forum to bash it. If you don't like Nintendo, then move the fuck on. Arms is an awesome game. My friends were over till after midnight playing it. They're all coming over again tonight to play it some more. Like most Nintendo games, it's just fun to play with friends. Since I know you don't have any, that's probably why you don't like Nintendo.

We have an FOH Cam set up in extreme cases of poor taste of video games to help Doctors (Including Doctor Ut) cure people of making horrible purchasing decisions, up to and including carpal tunnel care when using gaming products. Folks, this is what happens when you have friends over to play Arms. Take note.

Jazz-Hands-Cat-Funny-Lol-Image.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I love Gamespot talking about a huge art shift in the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game from all previous generations of said game.

Xeno 2

3181379-nintendoswitch_xenobladechronicles2_presentation2017_scrn09.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles.

xenoblade-chronicles-3d-123122.jpg

Art difference is astounding :rolleyes:

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
yeah XC2 has characters that look straight out of a Tales game. I assume that shot was done as a callback to the first game.

• 1Like