Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually hate the change in character art, not that it was that good to begin with. The voices are cringe worthy as well.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Have you played the game? No? Then shut the fuck up. I've never seen someone who hates a system so much spend so much time on a forum to bash it. If you don't like Nintendo, then move the fuck on. Arms is an awesome game. My friends were over till after midnight playing it. They're all coming over again tonight to play it some more. Like most Nintendo games, it's just fun to play with friends. Since I know you don't have any, that's probably why you don't like Nintendo.
thats what he lives for on gaming forums. if you hadnt noticed for the past 10-15 years thats what he does, why would you expect anything less?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
thats what he lives for on gaming forums. if you hadnt noticed for the past 10-15 years thats what he does, why would you expect anything less?

Well, to be fair, if the console in portable mode didn't require anyone over 5'7" to use a pro controller lest they look like they have Parkinson's, the only thing I would bitch about are idiot Nintendo fans who deny reality until some games come, along with over priced accessories.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Well, to be fair, if the console in portable mode didn't require anyone over 5'7" to use a pro controller lest they look like they have Parkinson's, the only thing I would bitch about are idiot Nintendo fans who deny reality until some games come, along with over priced accessories.
I'll have you know I'm 5'11" and I only look like I'm having muscle spasms

I'm curious, do the game stops you talked to still show stock in the tracker?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'll have you know I'm 5'11" and I only look like I'm having muscle spasms

I'm curious, do the game stops you talked to still show stock in the tracker?

4 of them still do. How about on your end? Looks like Walmart and target now picked up tons as well.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
4 of them still do. How about on your end? Looks like Walmart and target now picked up tons as well.
No gamestops and no targets, walmart does but they didn't when we were talking about it a few days ago so their shipment must have been recent.

Looks like it is still selling out if not as fast as it was.

Not sure if there are really any system movers coming out until Mario, so I'm thinking they will be able to keep them in stock in the not too distant future.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah. Looks like the initial stock at Gamestop sold in my area out of about 16 stores, down to about 4. Took about a week though. Right now I would bet it's the people that haven't played Zelda yet. Mario is the same game on the Switch as it is on the Wii U bar a couple additions which didn't really add much value. Maybe a surge when Mario hits in the fall, but about the only games coming out that may make a difference (In my opinion) would be Xeno 2 and Odyssey. I think Splatoon 2 is getting way overhyped, but may take advantage of a contentless target market starving for anything new. Cave story is a ridiculous bust which it may not have been had it sold for $14.99-$19.99.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah. Looks like the initial stock at Gamestop sold in my area out of about 16 stores, down to about 4. Took about a week though. Right now I would bet it's the people that haven't played Zelda yet. Mario is the same game on the Switch as it is on the Wii U bar a couple additions which didn't really add much value. Maybe a surge when Mario hits in the fall, but about the only games coming out that may make a difference (In my opinion) would be Xeno 2 and Odyssey. I think Splatoon 2 is getting way overhyped, but may take advantage of a contentless target market starving for anything new. Cave story is a ridiculous bust which it may not have been had it sold for $14.99-$19.99.
Yeah splatoon will probably sell reasonably well but I don't see it being a reason to buy a switch. I guess the point is kind of moot until they can keep them in stock.

• 1Like

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
A bunch of high profile indie games are being developed for Switch. I think indie games is going to be what gets people to move from WiiU to Switch. I would love to have Darkest Dungeon and Stardew Valley on the go.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
A bunch of high profile indie games are being developed for Switch. I think indie games is going to be what gets people to move from WiiU to Switch. I would love to have Darkest Dungeon and Stardew Valley on the go.

Well at I'm sure 39.95 minimum on the Switch they'll be big sellers I'm sure.

• 2Like

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Splatoon 2 is the most pre-ordered game in Japan at the moment, but they are nuts for it. It will do decent here like the first one.

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Finally broke down and bought a Switch and BotW. Mostly it was a 'fuck it' moment with the realization that I have a 40+ hour travel trip home in August.. So I might have just bought a console for 1 game. LOL.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I think pretty much everyone who has bought a Switch bought it for one game. It's hard not to when it basically has one game worth playing. Zing!

• 2Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Zelda and Mario kart are good. Next switch game I'm looking forward to is Mario Xcom

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Zelda 59.99. Mario Kart..... 59.99. It's fucking criminal, Seriously. Mario Kart is a God Damn indie game spooged over by absolute fanboys. Seriously. The game lacks so much fucking content it's ridiculous. The same with Smash Brothers too. Two of the most overrated pieces of shit I have ever seen in my life and in no way shape or form should be even close to Zelda in terms of... ANYTHING.

My Dog could develop fucking Mario Kart. And my 5 year old cousin could port the fucking thing over to an underpowered console. My 3 year old other cousin could market it to a bunch of blinded fanboys.