COD WW2
South Park Fractured But Whole
Crackdown 3
Middle Earth Shadows 2
Gran Turismo Sport
Uncharted 4 DLC
Horizon Zero Dawn DLC
Dishonored 2 DLC

I will probably cancel a few of these though, like Crackdown 3, Middle Earth, and GT Sport

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have not touched my Switch since I finished Zelda. My kids are mostly ignoring it (for Wii U/iPad). I am looking forward to Mario Xcom, but that is about it.

I thought I would take it with me for travel, but no :p

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
There not really much for any console for the rest of the year. For me it's:

Mario xcom
Destiny 2
Mario Odyssey
South Park

That's 2 on Switch, 2 on either PS4 or Xbone. There are a few others I might get (xcom 2 when it gets cheap, splatoon), but what garbage are you guys playing that you think there is tons of upcoming shit for any other system?

PCMR

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I have not touched my Switch since I finished Zelda. My kids are mostly ignoring it (for Wii U/iPad). I am looking forward to Mario Xcom, but that is about it.

I thought I would take it with me for travel, but no :p

Let the dust collecting commence.

• 1Solidarity

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Let the dust collecting commence.

What are you a fucking rube?

FSFSSL3250-DTC-1.jpg

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
lol, almost double ups on something he hates. wow.

I am going to one up myself here. I am leaving for Europe tonight for 2 and a half weeks. At some point, I am going to get a bloody mary, hook into some WiFi, come to this thread, and tell you how much this console sucks from the Eagles Nest in Berchesgaaden.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I am going to one up myself here. I am leaving for Europe tonight for 2 and a half weeks. At some point, I am going to get a bloody mary, hook into some WiFi, come to this thread, and tell you how much this console sucks from the Eagles Nest in Berchesgaaden.
Go for it, i actually highly encourage you to do this. Its good shit reading material. I look forward to it.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
God this app bullshit instead of just supporting chat on the console is such an epic failure. Everything about it is worse than simply putting the shit on the console. There is nothing good about it

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Gamestop called me yesterday to tell me a Switch was in, I couldn't bring myself ot buy it.

It needs more games.

• 1Like

Crisco

A greasy jar
Gamestop called me yesterday to tell me a Switch was in, I couldn't bring myself ot buy it.

It needs more games.
Genuinely interested, what is the cut off for how many games on a new system? Or do you typically wait until end of life of the console and just play everything a few years behind?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I just realized this message board has a better save feature then the switch. I can start a post, switch to my phone and it's still there!

• 1Worf

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Genuinely interested, what is the cut off for how many games on a new system? Or do you typically wait until end of life of the console and just play everything a few years behind?

Personally, for me it means I have enough games to continuously play something on the console. That means when I beat a game, there will be another game available (that I'm interested in and want to play). The Switch isn't even near this for me, because other than Zelda, there's nothing else I'd be interested in playing.

This is also probably why I haven't bought a new console on release since the N64. It's way better to wait a year and start with a year's worth of game backlog.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Well the only game I'm interested in playing on it currently is Zelda. I can't justify 300 bucks for that, a handful would be nice.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
For me it's if there is 3-4 games that I would want to play before I reasonably expect it to get a price drop.

I might have held off buying it if I thought it was going to get a good discount for the holidays, but I highly doubt it will. More likely it will get a game from earlier (Zelda or Mario kart) bundled in for the same price. Not enough difference for me to hold off playing the 3 or 4 games released before then.