Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Read Ultra Street Fighter 2 sold 450k units at $40 bucks a pop already. I honestly am shocked and figured it would bomb at that price point. The pessimist in me says fuck those 450k people for encouraging that type of gouging but the optimist in me says maybe this will lead to another run of Vietuful Joe and Okami style experiments from Capcom.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I'm almost positive the Bluetooth is to connect one switch to another for local play.

It's also used for the joycons and pro controller. Works similar to the PS4 - it's bluetooth chip only works for the controllers and you have to use a USB dongle for a headset. Problem is you could only use a dongle for the Switch while docked, it's not an option while portable - also Nintendo would need to change their OS to allow Bluetooth dongles first.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys in Switzerland taking a dump on top of a mountain walked over a suspension bridge and saw an ice glacier. Some mountain man came down. Looked at me. Offered me his switch. I said no. He then shot his mule and threw the switch off the mountain, along with his cell phone and the app on it... all that was expected. But then he jumped off too screaming "I should hab boughten Sony!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Apparently they gave another hands on with Mario rabbid game, so far everyone that played it says it's pretty great. Hopefully it holds up, switch definitely needs another quality game this month

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Apparently they gave another hands on with Mario rabbid game, so far everyone that played it says it's pretty great. Hopefully it holds up, switch definitely needs another quality game this decade before the console shits itself after metroid

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

You wat bro?

It's not like you to use such empty trolling technique. You are a better troller than that

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Need to get PS4 remoteplay working on a switch. Would be great to have all physical buttons

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
They are at every walmart and target all over the place in MN. And basically, according to istocknow, everywhere else too. I am talking about over 100+ easy.

They have been for a LONG time now.

Take your time folks these things aren't going anywhere.

Let the stock rot begin for the Portable Neo Geo machine until Mario comes out - and after that, I expect a large shortage of feather dusters.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They are at every walmart and target all over the place in MN. And basically, according to istocknow, everywhere else too. I am talking about over 100+ easy.

They have been for a LONG time now.

Take your time folks these things aren't going anywhere.

Let the stock rot begin for the Portable Neo Geo machine until Mario comes out - and after that, I expect a large shortage of feather dusters.

Bitch you don't know!

• 1Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This was my local Target.

20170812_103737.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This was my local Target.

View attachment 151388

Yeah here in MN they have over 200 in stock at metro area targets. Some of which have been on the shelves for two weeks already :)

GO SWITCH! (No one will be buying it now and as a result, we now get to see what happens when supply is there not creating a vaccuum of fanboys screaming how popular the Switch is)

spronk

FPS noob
just bought a switch from gamestop today, i had over $1k in credit plus they gave me $75/ea for my two daughters old Nintendo 3DS', figure i'll never get that good a trade deal for those. They are also giving $200 for ps4, $150 for xbox one, and $100 for vita/wii u if you wanna get rid of some old systems (you must buy a switch for the trade bumps to execute) but i kept my vita, i just can't give up that rare oled screen.

i really hope now they don't release a mario odyssey bundle, that would suck. Otherwise I look forward to playing some botw and MK8 on the go. gotta buy a 128 or 200gb SD card i guess

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I removed the dust from the Switch this weekend. Did a system update and checked the eShop. It is about 1,5 week until Mario XCOM releases and I can't preorder it through the eShop? wth Nintendo?!?

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I removed the dust from the Switch this weekend. Did a system update and checked the eShop. It is about 1,5 week until Mario XCOM releases and I can't preorder it through the eShop? wth Nintendo?!?

LOL :) Nintendo being borked Nintendo. They did the same thing with Mario Kart 8. Why? It is a mystery only ridiculously crazy Japan executives for Nintendo know. The good news is, is the game only takes 2.3 gigs and you can order the Gamestop exclusive edition for $99 RIGHT NOW! :p

(Actually curious on how this game pans out. Xcom Mario doesn't sound all that bad, but it's Ubisoft - so.... there's a highly good chance it will suck)

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The issue is, Nintendo's "theory" on how the internet works, is not panning out at all for them, the garbage app, having too squid your Switch in order for voice chat too work, I understand that they are having too cover two different avenues with 1 system, but they already have the portable market cornered with the 3DS why try and double dip on 1 system, except in Japan cause well portable is just crazy over there.

• 1Like