• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Darph

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Skyrim coming to the SNES classic.
Only $59! Wow!
Bonus! : All DLC INCLUDED.

Super Bonus!

All new Survival Mode! Unlocked with limited run Dragonborn Amiibo ($15 - only at Blockbuster video ( or on E-bay for $75.))

Triple Bonus!
In Game Voice Chat available for AOL subscribers! Ever wanted to use your phone to talk to your friends WHILE BEING ON THE INTERNET? Now You can!

Waiting for my offer to join Nintendo's board of directors.

22157650_134942853805366_8324593492433043456_n.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Skyrim coming to the SNES classic.
Only $59! Wow!
Bonus! : All DLC INCLUDED.

Super Bonus!

All new Survival Mode! Unlocked with limited run Dragonborn Amiibo ($15 - only at Blockbuster video ( or on E-bay for $75.))

Triple Bonus!
In Game Voice Chat available for AOL subscribers! Ever wanted to use your phone to talk to your friends WHILE BEING ON THE INTERNET? Now You can!

Waiting for my offer to join Nintendo's board of directors.

View attachment 154063

Best post ever.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Picked a Switch up as the Walmart here had like 6 in stock(as did the Target across the street). Initial impressions: I have to order a Pro controller as this joycon grip thing is an absolute joke.

Other then that it does have a nice screen and UI is pretty snappy(much improved over that shit OS the Wii U had). Playing the Project Octopath demo atm and it's a pretty neat way of doing the old 2D games. Figure I'd just get the Switch now and I'll be good to go for Mario and Xenoblade 2 in December.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, I'm not really feeling the VR stuff heh. I would have to upgrade to a Pro as well.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I dunno, I'm not really feeling the VR stuff heh. I would have to upgrade to a Pro as well.

You don’t have to run a pro to run psvr. :) I have a regular ps4 and it works great. Return this pile of shit. You are going to regret it in a week. :(

• 1Picard

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Sorry Ut :(

If it helps I got a good chuckle when the sales dude mistakenly thought I was there for a SNES classic and was like "Oh you mean the Switch? Yeah we got plenty, I'll go grab one for you."

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sorry Ut :(

If it helps I got a good chuckle when the sales dude mistakenly thought I was there for a SNES classic and was like "Oh you mean the Switch? Yeah we got plenty, I'll go grab one for you."

Hahaha. Love it. More people are interested in the snes classic than the switch. :) gee just think what would have happened had they put all the snes nes Roms from the classics and more under a subscription service only available on the switch.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
All joking aside I hope you get some value of it and I hope X2 isn’t pure shit. Because you have Zelda and Mario and that game and 2018 Is a wasteland of pure crap. :(

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
That last direct helped to sell me a bit more on X2. I figure next year has Fire Emblem, whatever that SMT game is and maybe Metroid Prime? Plus whatever they decide to port but haven't announced yet.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
There online service is at the point of surpassing "Power Glove" bad.

EDIT; and probaly 3-4 years till emulation ~ I'm guessing Nintendo only bit-flipped some things in the Tegra processor(changes you wouldn't see with x-rays)

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Stardew Valley, Axiom Verge, and Oxenfree all releasing on Switch this week.

Don't think I'll rebuy Axiom Verge but definitely in for some portable Stardew Valley - will be great for the multiplayer patch when it hits later this year.