Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Stardew Valley, Axiom Verge, and Oxenfree all releasing on Switch this week.

Don't think I'll rebuy Axiom Verge but definitely in for some portable Stardew Valley - will be great for the multiplayer patch when it hits later this year.

At least it isn’t double the price.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Is Stardew Valley something you can play in short bursts? Looks like it'd be a great portable game for 30 min or so play sessions.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
As sad as it might sound, Project Octopath Traveler is the game that might actually get me to buy a Switch. SNES RPGs was the golden age of gaming as far as I'm concerned, and this looks like an awesome return/homage to it.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys switch is really hard to find.

NOT.

At the bar! If I get drunk enough I still wouldn’t buy one!

• 3Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

NOT.

IMG_1501.JPG

There are switches all over the city I live in, but fuck finding an SNES classic!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

NOT.

No one has claimed it was hard to get for like a month. It just started to be consistently available online in the last couple of weeks

582E2D47-0CA8-4610-B663-DA824FD0E038.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Almost bought one this morning when I was at Target getting conditioner for the kiddo. Couldn't do it

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I bought a Switch and Zelda last weekend. Zelda is impressive so far (not very far in). Mostly bought it for BotW and Odyssey, though Octopath looks interesting and I'll probably get Kart 8 eventually since I didn't have a WiiU.

It's a nice portable system. No idea what it's like on TV, haven't even tried it on the big screen yet.