Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Siliconemelons

no one asked for motion aiming..

sometimes it works well... like in BOTW its great to do a very slight adjustment along with your control stick aim...but in a fast paced game like doom...ehh

Needless

Toe Sucker
man do they even make 3DS games anymore? i haven't heard shit all from that system since the switch started picking up lol

D3 announcement for sure, what else shall we expect?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
going to put forward my wishful hope once again, hit me with an Animal Crossing Nintendo, make me believe

lost

<Bronze Donator>
D3 lol maybe id get that for switch. Would I be slashing with my hands? I played D3 during the RMT-AH but quit after that, I bet its changed a lot.

WTB MY WII TENNIS! too bad the online service is in fall

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol did i hear that right when they were talking about dark souls?

Save anywhere, at anytime? Absolutely HARAM, get it out of here

edit: literally nothing, ded console confirmed

Last edited:

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Oh shit Smash Bros 5? No title means its unlikely a port of 4.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't own a Wii or Wii U, so I'd have been content with remasters, but if we get a new Smash that'd be amazing.

Also really, really want an XB Chronicles remaster/direct port, don't give a fuck which. Wanna see what all the fuss is about but don't want to start with the newest.

spronk

FPS noob
That was a veritable fuck load of games

3DS
WarioWare Gold - Aug. 3
Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers - May 24 [eShop]
Mario and Luigi Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey - 2019
Detective Pikachu - March 23
Luigi's Mansion for 3DS - 2018

Switch
Kirby Star Allies getting free character updates starting March 28 (Rick, Kine and Coo, then Marx, then Gooey)
Okami HD - summer 2018
Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido - June 8 [also on 3DS]
Octopath Traveler - July 13 [demo available now]
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes - 2018
Dark Souls Remastered and Solaire of Astora amiibo - May 25
Mario Tennis Aces - June 22 [prelaunch tournament planned ... sometime]
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - July 13 [also on 3DS]
Underdale - sometime?
Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy - July 10
Little Nightmares: Complete Edition - May 18 [Pac-Man amiibo functionality]
South Park: The Fractured But Whole - April 24 [DLC packs one and two April 24, DLC pack three later in 2018]
Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition - May 18
ARMS tournament now through March 18, Global Testpunch for three days starting March 31
Splatoon 2 version 3.0 coming late April, 100-plus new pieces of gear, three stages (Piranha Pit, Camp Triggerfish, Wahoo World), Rank X higher than Rank S, Callie appears in Octo Canyon
Splatoon 2 first paid DLC: Octo Expansion, campaign with playable octoling that's usable in multiplayer - summer 2018 for $19.99 [purchase early on eShop now to get octo headgear and clothes]
Super Smash Bros. - 2018 [playable Inklings]

Although to be honest the only games I am kinda interested in are Dark Souls and Octopath, don't really give a shit about Smash Bros or the ports of games I already own (South Park, Oakmi, Undertale, etc) although it is cool for kids that they are getting such a big library of decent games for on the go.

I wonder why they don't release Luigis Mansion and Warioware for switch

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely interested in dark souls, kinda worried about the controls in hand held mode tho.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Will not buy dark souls for switch, do not want my switch tossed across the room as i fail to properly praise the sun.

Please make Octopath Traveler good...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Will not buy dark souls for switch, do not want my switch tossed across the room as i fail to properly praise the sun..

This. And while at work. Even with that Im still wanting it.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
lol did i hear that right when they were talking about dark souls?

Save anywhere, at anytime? Absolutely HARAM, get it out of here

edit: literally nothing, ded console confirmed

it doesn't really change anything though, all the DS games saved as soon as you pick-up item/kill enemy, just seems now they made an actual "save" option, probably cause of the portable mode.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Will Smash 5 get an online matchmaking kind of thing? Or is that too much to hope for?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user