Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
mario is one of the most boring and overrated series to me, and i'm sure i'm not the only one that thinks that lol

switch has plenty of other games worth playing beside mario~
Mario vs Rabbids is good. Shame multiplayer only supports 1v1 instead of something grander.

spronk

FPS noob
i mean if you've got the money and hdmi port there isn't any real reason not to buy a switch now. they aren't going to come out with a hardware revision for at least 2-3 years, especially with that cardboard shit coming soon. there isn't going to be a price drop either until at least xmas 2018 cuz this is nintendo. its always worth it for the first party games, and i expect a shit load more to be announced this year, and nintendo is pretty good at announcement -> release date window being super short (except for BOTW haha)

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I swore off buying another Nintendo console but fuck. They're making it hard.

So did I, but I broke down and bought this to play Odyssey and Xenoblade a couple weeks ago and regret nothing.

I just wish Nintendo would make a virtual console so I could give them more money and rebuy super nintendo games.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I broke down for Zelda and Xenoblades as well. Also Splatoon was fun, the new one will be as well I am sure. Plus smash, there is always smash to wait for.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If they bring Smash and Metroid to this It'll be a home run. I hope for a Castelvania as well.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
i mean if you've got the money and hdmi port there isn't any real reason not to buy a switch now. they aren't going to come out with a hardware revision for at least 2-3 years, especially with that cardboard shit coming soon. there isn't going to be a price drop either until at least xmas 2018 cuz this is nintendo. its always worth it for the first party games, and i expect a shit load more to be announced this year, and nintendo is pretty good at announcement -> release date window being super short (except for BOTW haha)

I still waiting on some games to interest me or the wife really, especially with no VC.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

If you're on the fence, I'd say just go for it. It's not going to break the bank, and the portability of the console really is convenient.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
for some reason, wife is on a kirby tear, i've got a 2in kirby, 5in, 9in and now a 13in kirby, what does a kirby aiimebo do? also, can i just charge it usb charger to usb c?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They got me. I only have Zelda and Mario, but zero regrets. Both games are exceptional. Will pick up Xenoblade at some point.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Nintendo's feeling a little slow this year.

I don't give a fuck about LABO and that's all I know about. We really need a good Nintendo direct to build hype again. I definitely hope we get a meaty Nintendo direct prior to E3.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Didn't we have a Direct last month that announced like half a dozen ports? I think Bayonetta 1+2 literally came out this week, Dragon Quest Builders week before. I think Hyrule Warriors, Kirby, Ys 8, Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze and The World Ends with You should all be out by the time E3 rolls around.

Siliconemelons

Ehh ports... sure to those that didn't wiiu-itup ports are good... but we need the goods.

Fzero
Ssb
Kart
Metroid
Zelda - botw don't "count" as a switch game

Have those and as a nintendo console u are golden - any good game 1st or 3rd party aside from those is just icing.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fucking shit, now I have to buy Doom too
Less 'rip and tear', more 'post and snark'...jpg