Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Can I post an opinion in this thread without UT posting 7 times how I am wrong?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Trying to dox gshurik

More that he had done a ton of shit in the past, wherein that was a part of it.

-

With the popularity of Stardew Valley and upcoming hype for "My time at portia" I'm pretty sure everyone is ready for a new Animal Crossing game.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I'm not so sure on this Labo thing. It looks awesome for my kids but hell they can't take care of anything for shit, so 70 bucks in cardboard stands no chance. If that was mostly for the software and replacing the cardboard is cheap, then I may go.

Now that Mario is exhausted, I need to find more coop games for me and the wife though.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I swear to god anyone who spends $70 on that cardboard needs to be sent to the rickshaw for life.

That is without a doubt the biggest joke I've ever seen from a company.

However I will say Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in chapter 4 is awesome, and I'm sad to hear LS isn't getting good reviews, I want all things from TokyoRPGF to go well so one day we get the CT sequel we deserve.

• 1Salty

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
They’ve already said that they are going to release the plans for th cardboard so you can make them yourself or have them made somewhere.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You get the games as well as the cardboard. With how much Switch Games sell for it's probably a bargain.

Siliconemelons

It's obviously for kids and "maker space" people.

Nintendo always does manage to get some random awesome thing out of nowhere such as this.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Zelda and Mario: Odyssey were two of the best games I've played in years. I'm also still playing Mario Kart with a bunch of friends every time they come over (never bought the Wii U so it's new for us). Just picked up Celeste, and wasn't expecting much, but holy shit, I can't put it down. The Switch has honestly rejuvenated my interest in video games.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
MK8 is probably the best MK yet. I've played that one a ton.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Mario > Link confirmed

I wonder what the hell those 5m people who bought a switch but didn't buy Mario are playing

Needless

Toe Sucker
mario is one of the most boring and overrated series to me, and i'm sure i'm not the only one that thinks that lol

switch has plenty of other games worth playing beside mario~

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I swore off buying another Nintendo console but fuck. They're making it hard.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users