Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Rude

Potato del Grande
I recently bought a mini NES and mini SNES. I'm pretty sure there have been posts / links on where to get safe cracks for them on here. Would anyone mind reposting info for that?? Thanks

spronk

FPS noob
well now i'm glad i traded both my switches in for what i paid, apparently a new switch model (switch+? Switch XL? New Switch?) will be released in the second half of 2019. Probably a lot more secure too, lol

tweet in japanese but it basically says japanese nintendo execs tell WSJ there will be a new model of switch

Last edited:

Siliconemelons

Super Mario Party...

can only use the joy cons

that is STUPID, cant use my pro controller, so only 2 players...WTF I am not buying another set of joy cons that is USLESS for other games, I would rather buy another pro than another set of cons

they are a con

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"so we're basically planning to con them out of their joy?" ... "yes, that's corre -- hey! i just came up with a great name for our controllers! mwahahahaha!"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I have been reading everywhere how the Zelda SP being a hack and Nintendo is selling us a hack. I don't think it's one. I think they simply went, farmed rupees, bought items from merchants and got hearts that are only available at the begining. The hearts that require the raft/stair are still there and the ones in caves/burned trees are gone. Blue ring is available if you have 250 coins and white sword when you have 6 hearts. They got everything in the overmap and made a save game from that.

I just finished the game on my NES classic so the game is still fresh in my mind.

Siliconemelons

Anyone have physical Zelda BOTW cart for switch they want to sell me? Wanting to replay and want to do it on switch v wiiu for more color depth and sound.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Phantasy Star is supposedly getting a release on the 31st if any of you dudes care, and Mega Drive Collection at the beginning of December.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Its gonna be pretty interesting for them in probably the next 6-18months, developers are gonna run out of games for porting. And that online service, is that what they seriously paid for ?

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, hopefully they will get some exclusives people want and quit recycling last gen ports, phone games and shitty platformers. Pokemon and smash can't keep a console alive.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Easy to get games on Japanese eshop if you want and have a guide that will translate it for you. I have phantasy star online 2, and monster hunter

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Easy to get games on Japanese eshop if you want and have a guide that will translate it for you. I have phantasy star online 2, and monster hunter

Damn that would be cool to PSO 2 but do they have the English translation like it does for PC? If you could send me the info for Japan shop that would be cool. I saw a youtube video of PS1 with English translation.

Nevermind I youtubed it and it's super easy.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Borrowed a friend's Switch for my Iceland trip starting tomorrow. Looking forward to diving into Mario Odyssey on that long ass flight.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Picked up Diablo 3 today, honestly it's better than I expected in docked mode. I haven't tried it yet in portable but docked it's had 0 slowdowns the entire time, and it's not to offensive to the eyes although the game itself seems to be some weird mishmash of the PC game and the Xbox/ps one.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Just picked it up too. Waiting for the download to finish. I enjoyed it on ps4, and pc. Portable at work should be interesting