Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Also, whatever happened to the Wii? All of that content is not available on the Switch? Why not?

Consoles are rarely backwards compatible these days. Half of the shit I bought on the PSN store for my PS3 has just gone into the void now.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Been out of the console game scene since SNES; recently bought a Switch for the family. The joy cons or whatever they are called, are truly a terrible design. No one knows how to make that shit work and I fumble through it every time, then find out the thing needs charging. What the shit is this crap?

Also, whatever happened to the Wii? All of that content is not available on the Switch? Why not?
Get the pro controller and never look back. The standard joy cons are designed for kids under 12.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Consoles are rarely backwards compatible these days. Half of the shit I bought on the PSN store for my PS3 has just gone into the void now.
This is why HD remasters were put off til current gen, hell look at the architecture for PS3s those were so different (not to mention the whole PS2 chip versus emulation) versus a black hole of gaming if you don't own the hardware. Embracing x86 processors across the board should make the next generation play nice which is why every studio is in money whoring mode. Cause everything they put out now should last straight through the next gen's life span as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Been out of the console game scene since SNES; recently bought a Switch for the family. The joy cons or whatever they are called, are truly a terrible design. No one knows how to make that shit work and I fumble through it every time, then find out the thing needs charging. What the shit is this crap?

I’m just imagining you are like one of those infomercial people that can’t seem to complete the most pedestrian of tasks without fucking something up.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

lost

<Bronze Donator>
didnt online launch today yet i dont see where to sign up under my account. i know it was delayed but isnt this the new date? lol

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
0aapp9fccxm11.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I’m just imagining you are like one of those infomercial people that can’t seem to complete the most pedestrian of tasks without fucking something up.

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

57DCAF21-F4C4-4F7C-BCA5-C3FEEDB72BB5.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Online service appears to be up and the website to sign up hasn't crashed and that by itself has exceeded my expectations.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Nope. This is the work around... (lol)

load up a game (any game) with lots of motion. Simply move around for a few minutes (it may take longer) until the effect is cleared up.
That’s all you need to do.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user