Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Gonna look really awkward for MS if it's true. They would have to scrap anything they did for the X1 version, sense the switch is just a glorified tablet

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Turned part of tax return into Nintendo Switch, time to drop this badboy on accident within the week and have it explode into a thousand pieces.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Nintendo of America’s Reggie Fils-Aime to Retire: Doug Bowser Named New President

Bowser finally going to set the story straight

iJBYxY6.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

whoah that would be pretty crazy / cool. gamepass games running on nintendo switch...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

It's MS$ - anything to draw in a subs - they still market their current next gen hardware - this only gives them income and costs them basically nothing.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Just the beginning. I really hope xCloud plays nice with Switch. edit: oh, xCloud is part of this rumor too. Sweet.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Yup didn't say it wasn't. You get the Xbox name in front of more people, people pay you subscriptions for an emulator and a buncha games and some other connecrvity.

Next gen system comes out- that Xbox name is in more people's mind.

Nintendo gains because it is just more exposure and flexibility to their "unique" systems that are not meant to even compete mainstream v mainstream.

It's been since the wii, I have a (ps/xbone) and a (nintendo)

Not I have (one of the three)

Usually

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Next gen Pokemon game is called Pokemon Sword/Shield and takes place in the Galar region. Late 2019.

Trailer:
map_2x.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crisco

A greasy jar
Looks like some resident evil is coming to switch. Think 4 was best on the wii but feel it should be good on switch if it uses both analogs or the gyro and analog. $30 on switch compared to other places at $20 but not sure if i care about $10 enough to not get it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd buy it if they made it so you could move while aiming. That shit's as retarded as tank controls in the earlier games.

Pretty sure I'll be waiting until they finally remake 4 in RE Engine for that to happen though.

spronk

FPS noob
Its a me, Mario, and I'm on sale next week
Nintendo Sales & Deals - Nintendo Game Store

$329 for a switch + digital top tier game is pretty great, but also all the big mario games will be $39.99 physical/digital next week at amazon/best buy/walmart/target (lol fuck off said gamestop i guess).

i dunno if you can swing it, but if you can find a new switch model that has the $35 eshop included that could be a great way to get a switch if you've been on the fence. Pay $330 and get a switch, $35 eshop, and a digital copy of smbu or odyssey.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
You can just hit up massgenie for similar or better prices on those type of bundles w/ physical games pretty regularly.

I've seen various Switch w/ bundles as low as like $265. Site is legit too, ordered a bunch of stuff from them.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Considering what I payed for my PS4 pro, 265$ for a switch seems batshit insane.