• Cadence of Hyrule getting a physical release in October with DLC included
  • Rogue Company is a cross-platform game
  • WWE 2K Battlegrounds is a game
  • Shin Megami Tensei III HD Remaster in 2021
  • Shin Megami Tensei V in 2021

Last edited:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Woah, Nocturne remaster... didn't see that one coming, and especially not with voice overs (probably JP only?) being added. I wonder what other QoL changes they'll make to the game; I don't think today's JRPG players coming from games like Persona 5 will be prepared for what the old games were like in terms of difficulty, encounter rate, etc. Hopefully it does well enough that next up is a remaster of Digital Devil Saga that combines the two games into one.

Good to see SMT5 info finally, I was starting to think they'd cancelled it. Simultaneous release is great news too given how long Atlus usually takes (~6 months for Nocturne apparently).

Nocturne isn't exclusive, though I can't imagine I'd ever choose PS4 over Switch to play a game like that. SMT5 still is.

spronk

FPS noob
everyone else in the world is playing Ghosts of Tsushima but i sunk 8 hours into Super Mario Odyssey the last few days (first time playing) and really loving it. Before PS5 I am pretty determined to finish the top 10 games of switch and consoles.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I'm playing it currently and enjoying it. Haven't found it especially challenging yet, but only through the first "chapter" so we'll see.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I’ve seen enough to know I’ll get bored in like 20 minutes. Seems to fall into the same trap as sticker star where there’s absolutely no reason to fight unless forced to.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I'm about halfway through and the battle system is probably my biggest gripe. I basically only fight enough to be able to snag shit from shops and then avoid if possible just due to the tedium and the absence of character progression/growth. Cute game otherwise as expected from Nintendo.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Finally a big jrpg sale on the eshop. I have been waiting to get a few of these on my switch. Bunch of final fantasys, star ocean, romancing saga, dragon quest etc.

Anyone have any idea how some of the lesser known stuff is? Lost Sphear and SaGa Scarlet Grace look interesting.

• 1Like

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Xenoblade chronicles: DE came today. We shall see if it fits the bill and isn’t too grindy.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
pikmin 3 (remaster from wii u) oct 30

EeqYqTNU0AEV7Mo

joz123

Potato del Grande
They need to release prime 1-3 on switch even if it is just ports.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want Wildwaker on switch too, but skyward sword is the only main title I never played so would like to see it on the switch to complete my collection.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande

Will get KH Theatrhythm and Taiko collection once they get cheaper. Don't care about the other stuff.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I want Wildwaker on switch too, but skyward sword is the only main title I never played so would like to see it on the switch to complete my collection.

It's not good. The Wiimote wiggling was out of hand with that one.

• 1Like