Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Anyone know if it's possible to use normal controllers on a 3DS? The system is cramped compared to the Switch. My modded one has a USB-C port so I'm wondering if there's any possibility I can use an external controller on it, or if the system itself ever got any kind of external controllers. Probably not because they had to shoehorn in the damn stylus nonsense for a while.

Sounds like you can use an Xbox One controller via PC after hooking a 3DS to a PC, which sounds interesting, almost turns it into a regular console since you're playing it on a monitor with a controller. I don't think there's any way to use a controller with the 3DS itself on its own though.

Would be great if the PS5 controller could be used for it but I'll go get an XB1 one if I have to

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i wanted to travel w/o a backpack, just a sling.

i wanted it to be small but big enough to fit my switch (most slings look like a triangle)

i also have the hori pro on the switch, so it's even wider

this, makes the cut
53ee0c51377d180eb2cd2c7ea8beb885.png

i had 2 other slings, but in order to fit a switch, i had to take off the joycons.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
i wanted to travel w/o a backpack, just a sling.

i wanted it to be small but big enough to fit my switch (most slings look like a triangle)

i also have the hori pro on the switch, so it's even wider

this, makes the cut
53ee0c51377d180eb2cd2c7ea8beb885.png

i had 2 other slings, but in order to fit a switch, i had to take off the joycons.
Man if you just tighten up that sling you could put it on your waist.

gucci-fanny-pack-on-loan-to-la.gif

spronk

FPS noob

no switch 2 announcement tomorrow, i'm guessing just info on mario wonder and detective pikachu and mario rpg

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I hear Soulja Boy is waiting for the Nintendo announcement so he can open pre-orders on his next system, "SouljaSwitch 2"

HE'S JUST A BOY WITH A DREAM

• 1WTF
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

2 models, digital only $400 cart support $500 releasing sept 2024

i think previous specs have leaked its gonna be a regular LCD panel not oled so look forward to oled switch 2 in 2026 lol

power wise i think most people have agreed its basically ps4 power except it will support DLSS 3 for increased fps

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida

2 models, digital only $400 cart support $500 releasing sept 2024

i think previous specs have leaked its gonna be a regular LCD panel not oled so look forward to oled switch 2 in 2026 lol

power wise i think most people have agreed its basically ps4 power except it will support DLSS 3 for increased fps

Ballsy going right up against Sony's pricing. The entire enticement was you could pay around 1/2 the price, and play some Nintendo exclusives + a boat load of JRPG's. What would be the point at the same price? Oh and obviously cant do a bigger HDD on a Switch so the digitally only is pointless.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
$100 tax to not get gouged on just about every game you buy for the life of the system. That's some peak Nintendo shit right there.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Unless the Switch 2 is BC and upscales Switch 1 games, I really don't see how it will be worth it for 500.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I for one look forward to playing such Switch 2 day one exclusives like Dark Souls 2, Breath of the Wild HD, and Terraria.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users