Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
No, my PS4 is in the closet and you present no arguments to defend the poor choices by Nintendo. They deserve bashing because people continuously give them a pass, the world is full of groupies with fond memories and strong nostalgia of when they were the king of home entertainment consoles. Today, Nintendo is run by retards and they survive by milking good IPs and sometimes get lucky that their wacky hardware shit works. They earn all the ridicule they get.

Because i like the games? the games are fun? and to me worth it? Its not giving anythinga pass, they made games that i enjoy. Its pretty much that simple. I recently bought the Uncharted collection on the PS4 becuase of all the hype i heard, i barely played about 2 hours into the first one and i felt like i played the game before only it was named Tomb Raider.

Its all on if you the person find something fun. If you do, its worth it, if you dont, its not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No, my PS4 is in the closet and you present no arguments to defend the poor choices by Nintendo. They deserve bashing because people continuously give them a pass, the world is full of groupies with fond memories and strong nostalgia of when they were the king of home entertainment consoles. Today, Nintendo is run by retards and they survive by milking good IPs and sometimes get lucky that their wacky hardware shit works. They earn all the ridicule they get.

I'm going to shell 400 bucks out for gameboy color, that's "capable" of supplying subpar shit graphics, by design to limit the price point, to a television set-- from a company that makes content for 8 year olds, with not a single major out-of-house development studio interested in the console?

No thanks, I'm an adult. I see why Utnayan Utnayan would get banned from SA for listing 9 reasons not to buy. Nintendo needs a 99.9% majority of shills to con anyone into actually buying this thing, because the play on nostalgia is so transparent and easily exposed. Heyyyyyaaaaa everybodyyyy itsa me!! MARIO! Zelda Orcarina of time was so good when I was a freshman in high school this ones the BEST EVER.

You totally don't grow out of playing singleplayer handheld games as an adult, no sir, that isn't a real thing. After your 30 hours of Zelda, you are totally going to be laying on your couch by yourself with your face glued to the HTC phone with buttons on it with all these games that are going to supposedly warrant playing a handheld console in the first place-- well into your 30's.

The marketing team has to be blowing huge bucks over at those shill agencies Himeo's always talking about.

Zelda on a phone just can't be that good.

Last edited:
  • 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Lol the ole I'm an adult but acting like a little bitch on a message board. Get the fuck out of here with that bitch shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lol the ole I'm an adult but acting like a little bitch on a message board. Get the fuck out of here with that bitch shit.

Nice rational response, with so many reasons to buy.

Why don't you tell us about all the fun you're having? Instead of waving your arms around like an ogre moving large rocks in a Cazic Thule quarry? Probably because its exactly as I said. Games for 8 year olds and the 2017 version of gameboy advance.

Or you can tell us, do you get the Nintendo brand buttrags from the Best Buy pre-order too? Or are you wearing Depends for your first big sick Zelda sesh

Diapers sold seperately.jpg

Screenshot from someones unboxing, still trying to find a PRO REMOTE to clip onto it I guess they are rare.

Nintendo Switch unboxing.jpg

Last edited:

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I guess I shouldn't have expected any less from the regular overposting shitlords here to bash something they don't own so they feel ...special/superior/cool?

Not one person here has said the switch is perfect, but just because theirs hasn't fucked up or they are enjoying it now doesn't mean you posting some random comments from elsewhere saying other wise invalidates what they say.

Nintendo is run by retards but that doesn't mean someone can't enjoy their product or anything they produce. You act like the Switch somehow detracts from the xbones/ps4/PC. They are completely unrelated.

I never understood the appeal of specifically going into a thread to shit or hate on something. OVER AND OVER like a bunch of 10year olds.

Come back to this thread objectively and look at the trash that is being posted by you few people circlejerking eachother. lmao sad

• 1Salty
  • 1SJW
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
We are just 100% facting this shit console in the vein of the other side shitposting how awesome it is without giving any reasons as to why. This isn't the SA shill site. Everyone can post whatever the fuck they want.

Are you new here? Lurk more.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm no fan of the Switch, but jayrebb sounds like a boring old fuddy-duddy of a human being. Yeah, that's right, I went there.
Fuddy
Duddy

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Basically the bottom line verdict is if you want a new portable with shit battery life but don't mind it because you can charge frequently between trips, like playing games in bed, whatever, it runs Zelda well. It still suffers from poor input placement and doesn't even have Bluetooth. I mean what the fuck portable doesn't have Bluetooth in this day and age on the portable itself for wireless headphones? With that said, it runs Zelda well. Everything else up to this point, break out your 3DS because all those VC games you bought won't transfer over. You also cannot share an account as the eshop purchases are tied to the console. Another bullshit anti standard. Even Microsoft and Sony allow game sharing across an account with multiple systems in a household.

If you want to actually utilize the dock, it's an engineering nightmare on many levels for lots of people. Whether it's a joycon issue, sliding the portable and causing damage, not enough power on the dock to support a solid frame rate at 900p for triple A games, multiplayer requiring a second device for lobby, chat, etc, an aquarium within 10 feet of it, you name it. Utter and complete fucking disaster when geared up against standard consumer value with MS and Sony systems and online functionality.

That's it. That's the way it is. You may like it anyway? Great! You may be staving off the buyers remorse you already have? Great! Doesn't change the fact this a half baked pile of shit that does portable barely well enough to pass, and implodes all value when docked.

I think what is most frustrating for people is how in this day and age, is who the hell keeps making all these backwards decisions at once and continuing to not only alienate their own consumer base, but 3rd party.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Basically the bottom line verdict is if you want a new portable with shit battery life but don't mind it because you can charge frequently between trips, like playing games in bed, whatever, it runs Zelda well. It still suffers from poor input placement and doesn't even have Bluetooth. I mean what the fuck portable doesn't have Bluetooth in this day and age on the portable itself for wireless headphones? With that said, it runs Zelda well. Everything else up to this point, break out your 3DS because all those VC games you bought won't transfer over. You also cannot share an account as the eshop purchases are tied to the console. Another bullshit anti standard. Even Microsoft and Sony allow game sharing across an account with multiple systems in a household.

If you want to actually utilize the dock, it's an engineering nightmare on many levels for lots of people. Whether it's a joycon issue, sliding the portable and causing damage, not enough power on the dock to support 900p, multiplayer requiring a second device for lobby, chat, etc, an aquarium within 10 feet of it, you name it. Utter and complete fucking disaster when geared up against standard consumer value with MS and Sony systems and online functionality.

That's it. That's the way it is. You may like it anyway? Great! You may be staving off the buyers remorse you already have? Great! Doesn't change the fact this a half baked pile of shit that does portable barely wel enough to pass, and implodes all value when docked.

I think what is most frustrating for people is how in this day and age, is who the hell keeps making all these backwards decisions at once and continuing to not only alienate their own consumer base, but 3rd party.
Technically it has Bluetooth since the joycons are Bluetooth. But yeah, you can't use it for audio.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
did you really get banned from SA again, and how long. I haven't logged into that site in years

also if anyone really wants a switch still, target and toysrus got a huge restock today (saturday). I'd expect a bunch get returned to gamestop and best buy soon as well as you can see thousands of these things up on ebay/craigslist/facebook/etc not selling.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So basically, its the xbox one launch all over again.

Neato.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
did you really get banned from SA again, and how long. I haven't logged into that site in years

Usually 1 week probations. This last one was because I listed 9 negatives (without even being overly harsh) and the mod there said "I'm worried about your health"

Games over there has pretty much become (or was the whole time) a complete shill shitfest. Sooner or later they will just lose all creditbility for folks that go there to hear real honest views and opinions.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So basically, its the xbox one launch all over again.

Neato.

Yeah. After the Zelda craze dies off in a few weeks, this thing will hit skid fucking row until Mario. Some bumps here and there. If this thing can barely run Zelda well, I have a hard time believing any AAA game will port to be worth a shit. Skyrim possibly. But we have all played the shit out of that for the last 6 years.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I never posted there but I did lurk.

Sometime in the past couples years the site has almost totally fallen off my radar.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Back between 2001 to around 2008 or so it was really a good gaming forum. It's been completely taken over by 3rd party shillarleting now. Although some of their threads still have good OP information. But that switch OP doesn't mention any "watch out for this", it's all buy now bullshit.

Kind of a shame really. :(

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
After catching up here I'll just not even go to Target today given some of the issues. Will just wait. Figured it'd be better to play with the kiddo than little big planet on PS4

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
After catching up here I'll just not even go to Target today given some of the issues. Will just wait. Figured it'd be better to play with the kiddo than little big planet on PS4

Zelda IS fun so far. But yeah, at this point you are paying for a console in clear alpha status that shouldn't have been launched until all systems were go in the fall.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to shell 400 bucks out for gameboy color, that's "capable" of supplying subpar shit graphics, by design to limit the price point, to a television set-- from a company that makes content for 8 year olds, with not a single major out-of-house development studio interested in the console?

No thanks, I'm an adult. I see why Utnayan Utnayan would get banned from SA for listing 9 reasons not to buy. Nintendo needs a 99.9% majority of shills to con anyone into actually buying this thing, because the play on nostalgia is so transparent and easily exposed. Heyyyyyaaaaa everybodyyyy itsa me!! MARIO! Zelda Orcarina of time was so good when I was a freshman in high school this ones the BEST EVER.

You totally don't grow out of playing singleplayer handheld games as an adult, no sir, that isn't a real thing. After your 30 hours of Zelda, you are totally going to be laying on your couch by yourself with your face glued to the HTC phone with buttons on it with all these games that are going to supposedly warrant playing a handheld console in the first place-- well into your 30's.

The marketing team has to be blowing huge bucks over at those shill agencies Himeo's always talking about.

Zelda on a phone just can't be that good.

For a second, I felt like I needed to justify my purchase to a bunch of neckbeards on a forum dedicated to killing dragons in a mostly defunct MMO.

Then I remembered, I'm an adult and I really don't give a fuck.

I enjoy it for what it is and my kids will LOVE it. I spent 3x as much to go to Disney. Now that's stupid.

Also: you and Utnayan Utnayan 's critiques are entirely fair, and I'm cool with redpilling fanbois and calling out bullshit, which some of this clearly is Nintendo bullshit. But you need to put the "I'm an adult" shit on hold. That's about the fastest way to get shut down and is pretty much the antithesis of being an adult.

• 1Like