Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Darph

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Also, the new build added a ton. It was a shit show before, but now they have smooth movement added, not just teleportation, and you can alsoplay with DS4 or Move controllers.

Hands-On: Skyrim VR Without Teleportation Is Much More Immersive

Is it coming to Virtual Boy Classic?

1200px-Virtual-Boy-Set.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Sure. I used to post in a lot of places, I didn't feel the need to stick to one community and put every egg in that basket.

How did you find this place? Serious question. Just curious.

Crisco

A greasy jar
Can't believe I skimmed through the past 60 posts or so. I wish I had that time back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This thread has been destroyed by the usual suspects

Time to start putting people on ignore for relentless shit posting.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
This thread has been destroyed by the usual suspects

Didn't Ut say he was leaving for two weeks and wouldn't be able to post? I guess he didn't go away with his parents after all. Sucks that you have to house sit, but that's the price you pay for still living at home at age 34.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Hey if it makes you feel any better I played some Mario and it was very fun to play.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ut if you can't bash the Switch responsibly I'm going to have to chain report you until a_skeleton_03 bans us both.

• 2Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Ut if you can't bash the Switch responsibly I'm going to have to chain report you until a_skeleton_03 bans us both.
“Nintendo Switch” is now a banned phrase and any use of said phrase beyond this point will result in a stay in the rickshaw, comrade.

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
it is now possible to play online with CEMU against regular players with a dumped WII U profile and of course you can use cheat engine while doing so since there are no anti-cheat measures

thinking to pick up a 2nd hand WII just to enjoy this, 400cc karting in a 200cc race seems fun

that much for the leaderboards i guess

• 1Worf
  • 1Like