Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ever played a ps pro on an OLED 65 in hdr? Horizon Zero dawn?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. 12 bit SMAA textures of attack ships off the belt of Orion temporally filtered in Dolby Vision with an ATMOS 7 channel audio track. Volumetric rays glittering off the pre-rendered Tannhauser gate at 60 fps in full 4k checkboard rendering. All these textural moments lost when ported to the Nintendo switch, like 8 bit jaggy pixels on a stock Nintendo 64.

Time to undock.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
You add nothing to this thread.

No one adds anything to this thread, most days it's a fucking ghost town. Did you know Monopoly is charting on the Switch sales chart? Fucking Monopoly! Knack woulds sell millions on the Switch and get excellent reviews.

Where's Zangor_4bit or whatever his name is to tell me how great Monopoly looks on his tv?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Without the naysayers this thread would be dead a fucking Mario. What’s that on now? Page 3?????

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Sorry, was busy finally getting some Mario time in on the 64" after playing on the handheld for the past few days. Just like Zelda, it looks drastically better on the TV despite those pesky basketball sized pixels. Imagine my total lack of surprise.

And I will never pay for a Monopoly video game as long as I can play the NES version. Maybe I should find an old monochrome Gameboy version since the pixel density would be better.

• 2Salty

Crisco

A greasy jar
Without the naysayers this thread would be dead a fucking Mario. What’s that on now? Page 3?????
People love seeing you post same crap over and over making conversations hard.

In switch news, Capcom jumping on board switch and releasing games in 2018.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
People love seeing you post same crap over and over making conversations hard.

In switch news, Capcom jumping on board switch and releasing games in 2018.

Cap con already released their shit street fighter port which even switch owners laughed at. Come on. How much is Nintendo paying you? Seriously?????? How can I report an obvious fucking shill at this point.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Dude you just posted two bullshit ideals. The first, that capcom is getting into the switch business. The second? Ace Attorney ports from the fucking 3DS? Good show shill. Reported. You’re here with a purpose since you don’t fucking post anywhere else with an actual purpose.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck. 99% of your postings are in this fucking thread. Was that in your playbook manual? Post in politics and a few other posts sporadically to come one of the community before you spewed this shit? I can call fucks long and hard. You are one of them. Period. How much did Reggie let you donate?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Cap con already released their shit street fighter port which even switch owners laughed at. Come on. How much is Nintendo paying you? Seriously?????? How can I report an obvious fucking shill at this point.

I don't think you should call anyone a shill with the amount of times you've told everyone "I use a 4k HDR TV to play Horizon Zero Dawn™"

You sound like a beaten wife post police intervention. You don't like the switch, cool. Get the fuck over it. You're barely discussing it at this point.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I don't think you should call anyone a shill with the amount of times you've told everyone "I use a 4k HDR TV to play Horizon Zero Dawn™"

You sound like a beaten wife post police intervention. You don't like the switch, cool. Get the fuck over it. You're barely discussing it at this point.

I, and a thousand million others can talk about Horizon Zero Dawn. Way before I got a PS Pro and Way before I had 4k.

Why?

Let me put down the troll hat. While hammered off my ass, good scotch, and let's be real.

World development. Character development, game play, STORY, and for all that I loved about it, a HUGE lack of drops in world items and itemization.

See? A game universally loved by anyone that has played it. Me included, can see it's faults. Now....

I went to Best Buy, bought a 4k OLED LAST WEEKEND.... Mr. "I use a 4k HDR TV to play Horizon Zero Dawn" when I had about enough time to look at it for 5 minutes in it's glorious format (Which you would know if you ever stuck your sorry ass out of this thread(Meh.... ) ) and the game sells itself because it's a fucking AWESOME GAME. We are talking World Design, we are talking Protagonist development, we are talking depth, we are talking unique weapons, traps, game play, we are talking GRAPHICS of which I wonder how the hell they made the world so beautiful I would actually take a fucking picture and put it on the FOH group PS4 page because why? WHO KNOWS. This is what happens when people make GOOD FUCKING GAMES! Capiche you little bitch???

There is a long fucking difference in talking about the game of the year and KNOWING the developers behind that (You are new here pal) and KNOWING that NOA wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS LAUNCH.

Get it yet??? FUCKING DO YOU GET IT???? WAKE THE FUCK UP!

I was in a meeting last week when I was informed from now on ALL EA and Ubi new releases would have a 21 day "EARLY ADOPTION WINDOW" for $59.99 and after that automatic price drops to 29.99 and reliance on MT's with 29.99 being the loss sink to install the God Damn market to gain revenue realization on LOSS LEAD MT'S AND YOU INSTALL THE BASE MARKET TO REALIZE THAT! (Oh but wait, remember when the two week launch window was the cats MEOW??????)

You GOD DAMN STUPID SON OF A BITCH. I mention this for a FUCKING REASON. NOA DID NOT want this bullshit early access piece of shit launched! They were behind the times on EVERYTHING. WHY????? NOJ! Ever worked for a company in Japan? NIhongo? Katana? These fucks think BACKWARDS. PERIOD. Even when they knew the success of the Wii was 88% OUTSIDE THEIR HOME FUCKING MARKET.

I love games. I MAKE FUCKING GAMES. DO YOU GET THAT YET!?

I KNOW how much is on payrolls for the 3rd party forum marketers which everyone in front officers calls "Bonus bait". WHY? GOOGLE IT MORON!

GOOD PEOPLE MAKE GOOD GAMES. PIECES OF SHIT ALSO BAIT PEOPLE INTO BUYING PISS POOR FUCKING PRODUCT!

I WILL NOT EVER see a fucking SECOND go by to see anything but HS go on this bullshit console. Why do other fuckwads do it???? A LACK OF CONTENT and they want to capitalize on a quick fucking dollar!

Horizon???? NO ONE KNEW WHAT IT FUCKING WAS AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE BEST FUCKING GAME WE HAVE EVER PLAYED. Switch????? Lets dumb down 56 experiences already developed for brighter ways to play it and fuck it all up because it's a quick fucking dollar where people like fucking crisco here fuck up the only forum left where people are real?????? This isn't reddit sunshine boy. Who fucking created this thing??? THINK!

I'll be God Damn if I ever let this shit hole turn into anything but real opinions and FACT! Want your own subjective bullshit???? Fine. Want to sugarcoat shit in the hopes we get more web hits to sell more garbage industry garbage like the switch???? Take your 10 dollar an hour opinion, and go fuck yourself in the ass.

Last edited:

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I, and a thousand million others can talk about Horizon Zero Dawn. Way before I got a PS Pro and Way before I had 4k.

Why?

Let me put down the troll hat. While hammered off my ass, good scotch, and let's be real.

World development. Character development, game play, STORY, and for all that I loved about it, a HUGE lack of drops in world items and itemization.

See? A game universally loved by anyone that has played it. Me included, can see it's faults. Now....

I went to Best Buy, bought a 4k OLED LAST WEEKEND.... Mr. "I use a 4k HDR TV to play Horizon Zero Dawn" when I had about enough time to look at it for 5 minutes in it's glorious format (Which you would know if you ever stuck your sorry ass out of this thread(Meh.... ) ) and the game sells itself because it's a fucking AWESOME GAME. We are talking World Design, we are talking Protagonist development, we are talking depth, we are talking unique weapons, traps, game play, we are talking GRAPHICS of which I wonder how the hell they made the world so beautiful I would actually take a fucking picture and put it on the FOH group PS4 page because why? WHO KNOWS. This is what happens when people make GOOD FUCKING GAMES! Capiche you little bitch???

There is a long fucking difference in talking about the game of the year and KNOWING the developers behind that (You are new here pal) and KNOWING that NOA wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS LAUNCH.

Get it yet??? FUCKING DO YOU GET IT???? WAKE THE FUCK UP!

I was in a meeting last week when I was informed from now on ALL EA and Ubi new releases would have a 21 "EARLY ADOPTION WINDOW" for $59.99 and after that automatic price drops to 29.99 and reliance on MT's with 29.99 being the loss sink to install the God Damn market to gain revenue realization on LOSS LEAD MT'S AND YOU INSTALL THE BASE MARKET TO REALIZE THAT! (Oh but wait, remember when the two week launch window was the cats MEOW??????)

You GOD DAMN STUPID SON OF A BITCH. I mention this for a FUCKING REASON. NOA DID NOT want this bullshit early access piece of shit launched! They were behind the times on EVERYTHING. WHY????? NOJ! Ever worked for a company in Japan? NIhongo? Katana? These fucks think BACKWARDS. PERIOD. Even when they knew the success of the Wii was 88% OUTSIDE THEIR HOME FUCKING MARKET.

I love games. I MAKE FUCKING GAMES. DO YOU GET THAT YET!?

I KNOW how much is on payrolls for the 3rd party forum marketers which everyone in front officers calls "Bonus bait". WHY? GOOGLE IT MORON!

GOOD PEOPLE MAKE GOOD GAMES. PIECES OF SHIT ALSO BAIT PEOPLE INTO BUYING PISS POOR FUCKING PRODUCT!

I WILL NOT EVER see a fucking SECOND go by to see anything but HS go on this bullshit console. Why do other fuckwads do it???? A LACK OF CONTENT and they want to capitalize on a quick fucking dollar!

Horizon???? NO ONE KNEW WHAT IT FUCKING WAS AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE BEST FUCKING GAME WE HAVE EVER PLAYED. Switch????? Lets dumb down 56 experiences already developed for brighter ways to play it and fuck it all up because it's a quick fucking dollar whil people like fucking crisco here fuck up the only forum left where people are real?????? This isn't reddit sunshine boy. Who fucking created this thing??? THINK!

I'll be God Damn if I ever let this shit hole turn into anything but real opinions and FACT! Want your own subjective bullshit???? Fine. Want to sugarcoat shit in the hopes we get more web hits to sell more garbage industry garbage like the switch???? Take your opinion, and go fuck yourself in the ass.

So how much is Sony paying you? Or do you do it for free?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It's called the fucking truth of the industry. Shill for it? You're damn right. I have been "Shilling" for it since you were sucking on your moms tit.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
LONG before you ever even had a fucking clue what this place was. I could mention Noows and you would hands up in the air Michael Brown protest the Switch before you even knew what this place was before your straggly ass got here last week, longing for something more, which the site was built on in 1999 when McQuaid and Smedley were called out on their "Buy now, see it 6 months later if we get to it" product. Your wish is granted. Welcome to fucking industry reality. Shall I talk about anything else while we are here?

You are a really dumb mother fucker aren't you.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
LONG before you ever even had a fucking clue what this place was. I could mention Noows and you would hands up in the air Michael Brown protest the Switch before you even knew what this place was before your straggly ass got here last week, longing for something more, which the site was built on in 1999 when McQuaid and Smedley were called out on their "Buy now, see it 6 months later if we get to it" product.

You are a really dumb mother fucker aren't you.

It's a sad state of affairs when something that you take the most pride in is when you joined a community. I'm not sure whether you're stupid or have mental illness at this point. I feel trepidation over engaging you, because I feel like someone is going to come out and say that you're a school shooter or something.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I have some Scotch left and my wife's asleep.

Bring it.