Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wonder if the Nintendo of CURRENT_YEAR will revert the idiotic censorship done to TMS#FE. Even so, I'd only replay it if the remaster includes an English dub since I played it mostly uncensored on WiiU. Great game though.

Fuck Xenoblade definitive edition, where's my XCX??

Deadly Premonition 2 would have been great news 5 or 6 years ago, but is Swery65 even going to be involved with it? He has his own studio now. (And the first game they made was full of SJW shit too.)

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Deadly Premonition 2 would have been great news 5 or 6 years ago, but is Swery65 even going to be involved with it? He has his own studio now. (And the first game they made was full of SJW shit too.)
Actually just saw on Twitter, he's confirmed he's the writer/director on this one too.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
OMG- I bought Death Road to Canada.
Yup, I'm a spazzz....
Game is funny as hell but I have no idea what the heck is going on when I am playing it.

Rude

Potato del Grande
OMG- I bought Death Road to Canada.
Yup, I'm a spazzz....
Game is funny as hell but I have no idea what the heck is going on when I am playing it.
Do you like tactical RPG? Tactics Ogre, advanced wars type stuff? Could play fire emblem if your coordination is that terrible.

spronk

FPS noob
Zelda Link's Awakinging is this month! on the 20th! the same day the Downton Abby movie is released.

you win the gayest sentence of the month, congrats. but for real i'm looking forward to downton abbey too, the fucking QUEEN is visiting downtown abbey!! how crazy is that!!

i did play 20 mins of the daemon x machine demo, its up on the eshop and like a 1 gig download. i thought it was awful, the controls don't feel good, the FOV is horrible, it just felt like a ps2 game. gonna be skipping that game for sure.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i did play 20 mins of the daemon x machine demo, its up on the eshop and like a 1 gig download. i thought it was awful, the controls don't feel good, the FOV is horrible, it just felt like a ps2 game. gonna be skipping that game for sure.
Pretty sure the only good thing to come out of DxM is this: Can't wait to get it on Friday and try it out with Astral Chain.

elidib

Vyemm Raider

It's like this was somebody at Nintendo's favorite movie
hudsucker_patman_650x366.jpg

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Zelda Link's Awakinging is this month! on the 20th! the same day the Downton Abby movie is released.

Ok.. so I'm totally down for both of these but as I read this I'm not sure if we have become more mature and sophisticated or we are all just getting old. Seriously though, I'm really pumped for Link's Awakening and a friend of mine went to the early showing of Downton Abby and said it was really good.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dragon Quest 1-3 are going to be on the NA digital store Sept 27 in case you dudes like those games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dragon Quest 11 out this month as well. I have it on pc, but I'm getting it on switch as well

Siliconemelons

Ok.. so I'm totally down for both of these but as I read this I'm not sure if we have become more mature and sophisticated or we are all just getting old. Seriously though, I'm really pumped for Link's Awakening and a friend of mine went to the early showing of Downton Abby and said it was really good.

Yeah I am excited for Links Awakening because I think it will be a good one that my kids 8 & 6 may be able to just play on their own and have a good time.

They like BOTW but they mostly like just jacking around throwing rocks on bad guys and screaming and running around the living room screaming "BLOOD MOON"