Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I could never figure out why they don't sell new tracks for Mario kart and new mini games for party. Sell them for 5 bucks each sounds like a no brainer.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow, did hell freeze over or something? Nintendo is having a sale on FE3H and Zelda DLCs for the first time in recorded history.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Managed to grab the Metroid Dread Special Edition, the Metroid Dread amiibo pack and the Legend of Zelda Game & Watch thing, which is sadly all that interests me this time around (that's coming out this year at least), can't wait for Zelda BOTW2 and I'm also excited for Two Point Campus, loved the first one in the hospital.

Hyrule Warriors : Age of Calamity first DLC came out yesterday, having fun with it. The new weapons are very cool, and it adds a lot of new challenges and some definitely tougher enemies to an already rather huge game, plus there's a new character you can unlock that's very cool (but I haven't unlocked it yet).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
One of my favorite games of all time is Mario Golf on N64. My friends and I turned it into a drinking game back in college and we still play sometimes on my buddy's old N64. There was something about it that made it the perfect golf game. None of the ones since have been quite as fun, for some reason. I'd love if this could recapture that magic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So I was considering getting a Switch since I mostly PC game and own a PS4. I'll wait on PS5 (not like I have a choice) then scoop it up with the library of best games in a year or two. First, why the fuck is a 4 year old system this fucking hard to get (semiconductor shortage...i know...), but they were super cagey on the Switch Pro or whatever. Damnit. *Glances at FF14 and Steam backlog* I guess I could wait until September to be sure....

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I am really looking forward to Zelda BOTW 2 man.
I liked botw probably more than most on the board, and at the end of the game I was thinking “this was a great game, but I hope the next one is actually a zelda game”. The main dungeons were awful, and I miss having a more linear gameplay where you got new items in each dungeon that allowed you to access new areas around the map.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just got the miitopia to play with my six year old. Anyone got some links to some DPS rotations? What's the latest meta? I don't want to look potato around my kid.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So I was considering getting a Switch since I mostly PC game and own a PS4. I'll wait on PS5 (not like I have a choice) then scoop it up with the library of best games in a year or two. First, why the fuck is a 4 year old system this fucking hard to get (semiconductor shortage...i know...), but they were super cagey on the Switch Pro or whatever. Damnit. *Glances at FF14 and Steam backlog* I guess I could wait until September to be sure....
Where are you from? They’re available all over in the states. Walmart, target, Amazon...

They were hard to find this time last year but that’s all slowed down, been fixed.

Caeden

Where are you from? They’re available all over in the states. Walmart, target, Amazon...

They were hard to find this time last year but that’s all slowed down, been fixed.
TN. Can’t find a goddamn one around. And Amazon looked like it was all third party and marked up substantially.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
TN. Can’t find a goddamn one around. And Amazon looked like it was all third party and marked up substantially.
Ah. There are some on Amazon that come with SD cards that aren’t really marked up. This one says shipped and sold by amazon. So even if it comes from a third party if there’s any issue with it you can return it to Amazon for free.

Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy‑Con - HAC-001(-01) + SanDisk 128GB MicroSDXC UHS-I Card

Caeden

Ah. There are some on Amazon that come with SD cards that aren’t really marked up. This one says shipped and sold by amazon. So even if it comes from a third party if there’s any issue with it you can return it to Amazon for free.

Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy‑Con - HAC-001(-01) + SanDisk 128GB MicroSDXC UHS-I Card
Thanks! Weird. I can find that now too but looking off and on lately I swear I ended up on a different page that was crazy marked up.

Still…says in stock soon.

Caeden

Well, I stand somewhat corrected. Gonna wait for the 6/29 investor call to see if anything changes then I’m getting one finally