Yes.

Unless you're a poor.

Is I lookin poor to you bitch ass?

1653673966604.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Even if you never play it, it's worth buying just to support a company that is pumping out this content and not nickel-and-diming its customers.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I bought this game for PS4 at release and put it away due to the shitshow. Now that they have achieved the greatest redemption story arc in the history of video game companies, and my PS4 is in a landfill, is it worth buying for PC at half price?
I played it for the first time 6-7 months ago and really enjoyed it. It’s not the kind of game that has long legs for me, but there seems to be a pretty devoted community.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I don't like roguelite stuff and repeating shit every time I die isn't thrilling but I like what they're attempting.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Buddy and I are firing this up after not having played since 2019. Anybody know of a way to make the flight controls not shit? I've heard people say to just use a gamepad, but I'd really rather just keep it kb/m.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I'm working on this new expedition now. Does require being a lot more careful to avoid dying but it's not too hard so far..

The riskiest part of it so far has been collecting eggs, I had one where I popped it and while waiting for the egg to start rolling several of the monstrosities hit me simultaneously and reduced me to 1hp. That definitely got the blood pumping as I rushed back to the safety of my ship. Is there some kind of temporary invulnerability you get when taking a lot of damage/being reduced to low health?

Still need to find and complete a derelict freighter too which could be risky. Never done one of those before.

Cybsled

Buddy and I are firing this up after not having played since 2019. Anybody know of a way to make the flight controls not shit? I've heard people say to just use a gamepad, but I'd really rather just keep it kb/m.

There are two modes for flight. I think it defaults to "stuck", which feels like absolute dogshit that is unresponsive. If you flip it to the other option, the flying feels more arcade like and responds better to inputs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Never played this but you guys bring up a good point about "rogue likes" that I fucking despise. Its pretty much lazy way to make you repeat shit over and over instead of making an actual fucking game. I hated every reogue like I tried and never will again.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I'm working on this new expedition now. Does require being a lot more careful to avoid dying but it's not too hard so far..

The riskiest part of it so far has been collecting eggs, I had one where I popped it and while waiting for the egg to start rolling several of the monstrosities hit me simultaneously and reduced me to 1hp. That definitely got the blood pumping as I rushed back to the safety of my ship. Is there some kind of temporary invulnerability you get when taking a lot of damage/being reduced to low health?

Still need to find and complete a derelict freighter too which could be risky. Never done one of those before.
Turn on every heater you can find and look out for security motion detector traps.

Cybsled

Derelict Freighters aren't too bad - the biggest risk is freezing to death because the interior of the ships is basically cryogenic temps. Like Pysek mentioned, turn on heaters you find to counteract that, or make sure you have cold shielding to last longer.

Also, it is easier doing Derelicts in first person view once you go inside - your move speed is limited and I just find it easier in terms of navigating and interacting with things

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>

One of my bases is set up at an infested facility. Each group of eggs is surrounded by scaffolding and platforms, as soon as the eggs are opened and the horrors emerge from underground, they're immediately trapped in the superstructure of the base. I haven't sat around to time it, but every couple hours the eggs respawn for a total haul of 9-12 eggs that can be broken down into nanites in a refiner or sold for ~1.5m credits.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
These guys just never stop with the free content. I wonder how long they can support that model.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Amazing dedication from a small team to make this a better game.

These guys just never stop with the free content. I wonder how long they can support that model.

Small team that sold a bunch of copies at launch and has maintained a steady sale of copies over the years.