No Man's Sky

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My expectations for this have been so low for so long that I can't possibly be disappointed in it as long as I can spend a couple hours pew-pewing in space.

But its definitely going to be considered a significant flop I think.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
My expectations for this have been so low for so long that I can't possibly be disappointed in it as long as I can spend a couple hours pew-pewing in space.

But its definitely going to be considered a significant flop I think.

Tbh, I think the developers will without question come out ahead moneywise. As to the fanatics grasping for the perfect game? Nah, it will have plenty of flaws and annoying stuff in it without question and that will piss off people who has built a vision in their head as to how the game will be. I guess its down to the metrics you want to use to consider it a flop.

Now I am getting curious as to why this jumped from an indie game to a game considered AAA... Damn you Utnayan!

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah when I say flop I don't mean financially, I mean in the minds of the players in terms of their expectations.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Really struggling with this purchase, I'm interested in the concept but I feel like the immediate backlash it will probably get when its not Star Citizen may get the price lowered shortly after release

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
lol, in a game where you can discover and rename everything, you can't rename your ship? Surely that's just some noob mistake that the initial player didn't figure out?

And in a universe where everything is procedurally generated every space station is the same but with 1-4 rooms?

Man, sometimes you forget this is an indie until stuff like that is pointed out.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
lol, in a game where you can discover and rename everything, you can't rename your ship? Surely that's just some noob mistake that the initial player didn't figure out?

And in a universe where everything is procedurally generated every space station is the same but with 1-4 rooms?

Man, sometimes you forget this is an indie until stuff like that is pointed out.

If the space station thing is true, its very likely its not procedurally generated, which would be odd but considering the size of the team... I figure they can spend their time on more important things (like let me name my fucking starship and move the tech! :) )

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Now I am getting curious as to why this jumped from an indie game to a game considered AAA... Damn you Utnayan!

A psychological experiment to see how much they can get for Indie titles. Next up: Abzu 2 Limited Edition for $79.99.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Now he has to fish that thing out of his disgusting toilet. Not sure the youtube views are worth that.

• 1Like

Mick

<Gold Donor>
it seems weird to me that you can get a hold of a game a week before release and the servers are already up and running for you to play on.

Nocello

Golden Squire
it seems weird to me that you can get a hold of a game a week before release and the servers are already up and running for you to play on.
They're playing the offline mode. All of them have said how none of their trophies are showing up yet.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
AhYyBzM.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
All I really want out of this game is to do a few bong rips and then fly around with a PS VR on if it ever gets that support.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
There aren't any, just leaked copy impressions and review copies are limited to large outlets that presumably have an embargo for just prior to release.