<Silver Donator>
Waiting for someone to show up and say "Yes! It is now worth $20!"

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Waiting for someone to show up and say "Yes! It is now worth $20!"

For $20? I'd wait for this summer update to see what it brings, but with the current state of the game I'd still say why the fuck not? You'll get at least 5-8 solid hours (probably more) of decent fun.

xzi

Mouthbreather
If you're into chill exploring, yeah. If you want any sort of gameplay a lot of people can argue against it which is fair.

Although there's apparently more info to come for this big patch, I'll hold my breath for anything revolutionizing the game, but I'm gonna check it out regardless. Honestly I just want to explore space with bros.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, when it's $20 or less I'm probably in for picking it up on the Xbox One.

Would be nice if it was on Game Pass or something though.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Still waiting for the big sale ($20 or less as said) so I can Steam Link it to the OLED and play with a 360 controller. Maybe this summer!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I played after the second major update and it was what I would consider a worth about 20 at that point. You can now build your own base, drive, race, etc. I set up a nice base somewhere which looked really good in 4k HDR, but then after about 15 hours got bored. I'll check it out again this summer.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
July 24th 2018, this shit will finally be what it should have been at launch.

You’ll be able to explore the universe with your friends, or bump into random travellers. You can help friends to stay alive, or prey on others to survive. Your group can build anything from tiny shelters to complex colonies spanning planets, and everything is shared online for others to visit. Fight as a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and enemies. Race exocraft across weird alien terrains, creating race tracks or maybe just scenic trails to share online.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm honestly so glad they didn't just abandon the game and are working their asses off to improve it. Time to put my fuckin space truckin hat on and become the best trader in the galaxy

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Maybe I'll fire it up again.

Still bitter as fuck, but multiplayer + persistent space bases is enough of an excuse to give it a couple hours.

Maybe I'll just check out a couple streams first.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When did they add in over-the-shoulder pov?

I'll certainly try it out, and if I can attack/raid bases I find on random planets... that will be pretty amazing; until I die.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Multiplayer
  • Team up a small team of friends and explore the universe together, or be joined by random travelers.
  • You can help friends to stay alive, or prey on others to survive.
  • Tiny shelters or complex colonies that you build as a team are shared for all players.
  • Fight as a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and enemies.
  • Race exocraft across weird alien terrains, creating race tracks and trails to share online.
  • Character customisation allows you to personalise your appearance.
Visual Overhaul
  • The game is fully playable in third or first person, both on-foot and in ship.
  • Planetary rings and improved space visuals make space more beautiful than ever.
  • Dramatically improved planetary terrain generation, ground textures, water and clouds bring the environment to life.
  • Significantly more detail added to ships, NPCs and buildings.
Unlimited Base Building
  • Bases can now be built anywhere on any planet.
  • Dramatically increased base building complexity and size limits.
  • Hundreds of new base parts.
  • Own multiple bases.
Command Freighters
  • Assemble and upgrade a fleet of frigates and command them from the bridge of your freighter.
  • Send your fleet out to into the universe, or deploy them to help you as you explore a specific system.
  • Improved freighter base building allows a truly custom capital ship.
  • Invite your friends aboard and take on challenging multiplayer missions from the Galactic Commision Station on your bridge.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Did they remove that retarded altitude floor so you can actually fly low to the ground like they do in that video? That shit infuriated me before I uninstalled it.

Edit: Apparently I asked this a year ago and they did remove it.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users