No Man's Sky

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That's not fair, even as shitty as the base game was - at least the game existed lmao
It also took a lot less time to get in that state.

Does look pretty decent, maybe I'll pick it up next time it's on sale. I had 0 interest in the game at launch and always felt like it was going to be shit anyway so didn't have issues with how it launched, but it seems they added quite a lot of stuff to it to make it less shit.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I will definitely laugh if there is zero communications available with other players and really all anyone is seeing is randomly popped NPC’s making it look like players. 😜

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gator

Molten Core Raider
A Message to the Community - No Man's Sky
A little while after the release of No Man’s Sky NEXT, Hello Games has planned its first season of weekly content and community events. This will be free for all players, with no microtransactions.
We are also launching a new website dedicated to the community, which we’re calling the Galactic Atlas. The site features points of interest in the No Man’s Sky Euclid Galaxy, all nominated by you through the survey we created earlier this month. This will grow in functionality and expand over time, in part through your feedback.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
If it is decent after patch I may pick this up. It's 50% off on steam until the 27th making it $30. Haven't checked other places.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I started a new game yesterday so I have made it to the station and prepped to make my first hyperdrive. I'll log in tonight and see if I see any (N)pc's running around :)