No Man's Sky

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Bump: is this game worth 29.99 nowadays?

I’ve never played anything space related

It is if you like the idea of immersing yourself into an explorable universe where you fly around doing a bunch of resource collecting. It's not amazing, but certainly not terrible anymore either

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The game is great now but they already burned me once with a launch buy so I’ll hold off on a VR purchase until I see some reviews. Potentially it could be pretty awesome though.

Last edited:

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
They game is great now but they already burned me once with a launch buy so I’ll hold off on a VR purchase until I see some reviews. Potentially it could be pretty awesome though.

I'll let you know what I think :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Say what you will about a shitty launch and unkept promises, they have been making up for it every day since. All of their updates have been free iirc.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Say what you will about a shitty launch and unkept promises, they have been making up for it every day since. All of their updates have been free iirc.

It wasn’t just a shitty launch, it was one of the worst of all time.

But I agree, the games in great condition now and is well worth the money.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought my PSVR headset just for NMS VR. I'll let you bros know how it is

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Obviously the flying around in space and stuff should be awesome in VR. Im not sure how itll translate to the farming/base building.

I made a statis device base and farmed up a shit ton of money and got a perfect S class ship prior to taking a little break a few weeks ago. Still need to get a good freighter. Never did much MP stuff when I was playing but Im really looking forward to this update

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have a PSVR that I used last year to play Skyrim. I just bought a used copy of this from Amazon for $20 with the plans to try out VR on the 14th. I'm a pc gamer not a console gamer though, I have a cockpit with a HOTAS system for pc space games. Does this game feel right playing it with a controller?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'll have to fire up the PSVR for this next week. Props for them doing these updates for free. If it doesn't work out, I only spent $20 to join the club of people bamboozled by this game ;)

Just know the graphics are going to take a huuuge hit with PSVR. Millions of different worlds, all unoptimized. You get motion sickness if it drops below 60FPS per eye, so most PSVR games have PS2 graphics.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I really hope they raise the base movement speed a little though. It's always so so slow. There's a lot of traveling options but it would be nice for it to be a smidge faster.