NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Awesome, the 3080 was sold out already but snagged the 3070 for my wife. Now I just need a fucking card for myself.... :D Still, that took months, so thanks again!

3080 still in stock for me - seems it may be regional based?

CyberPowerPC - Gamer Supreme Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9-11900KF - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 - 1TB SSD - Black​

MSI Z590 Pro WIFI 6, the GPU is the EVGA 3080 10G-P5-3897 Metal Back Plate

Also this is a really good deal since i sold the asus one with lower specs for 2500 - im tempted to buy this and sell it for higher :D

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
3080 still in stock for me - seems it may be regional based?

CyberPowerPC - Gamer Supreme Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9-11900KF - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 - 1TB SSD - Black​

MSI Z590 Pro WIFI 6, the GPU is the EVGA 3080 10G-P5-3897 Metal Back Plate

Also this is a really good deal since i sold the asus one with lower specs for 2500 - im tempted to buy this and sell it for higher :D

Ohh it was saying sold out, its back now although it says "Unavailable in your area" and "Unavailable to ship to your area" which seems weird.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Ohh it was saying sold out, its back now although it says "Unavailable in your area" and "Unavailable to ship to your area" which seems weird.
I'm not sure if it was 100% substantiated, but there was talk earlier in the year that Best Buy's video card/CPU/PS5/whatever is hard to find allocations were regional. That's why people were able to find stuff by putting in zip codes for lower populated areas an hour or so away from them. Some weeks they dont even ship the things that go up, they only show up as available for store pickup the following day, lending more credence to the regional allocation

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Any news of the next AMD direct drop?
Today or Tomorrow - has been happening on some Wednesdays but its usually on Thursday

4:20 EST

if you have a MC close to you

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Is there a way to be alerted when Xexx Xexx makes his availability posts? Or posts in this thread? Looking to snag a system for my son before he heads back to college.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Is there a way to be alerted when Xexx Xexx makes his availability posts? Or posts in this thread? Looking to snag a system for my son before he heads back to college.
You can flag the thread to notify you anytime anyone posts. Not specific to xexx but you’ll see the thread activity all the time so will have a notification to check it at least.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Fuck me he’s already in college? Damn....... I’m really feeling old now. Last time I saw him he was like 2 or 3?

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
b09e5ae.png.f8a52c57a38c37b23f895959dce253a1.png

AMD doesn't have the fucking brains to limit orders to 1 per email.

What's the fucking point?

• 1Picard