NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ive never been able to successfully check out on AMD - it will go through then i hit submit and it take me back to item page - Seems you HAVE to use paypal check out to have any chance.

I've been on there within 30 seconds of items being in stock and still didn't get anything. With PayPal already set up.

You literally have to be there, refreshed, with PayPal, within just a few seconds. Because the first few bots are ordering dozens.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Finished this, now to figure out what to fiddle with next.

Kind of out of ideas at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My 1080 gtx is crashing any time it goes into 3D, it's not overheating and the power supply looks to be delivering stable power. Literally zero options for a quick replacement, seriously fuck the chip shortage. My best option is waiting in line on 3080 ti launch day but that's spending way more than its worth. I'm so annoyed right now.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
My 1080 gtx is crashing any time it goes into 3D, it's not overheating and the power supply looks to be delivering stable power. Literally zero options for a quick replacement, seriously fuck the chip shortage. My best option is waiting in line on 3080 ti launch day but that's spending way more than its worth. I'm so annoyed right now.

Seek professional help Computer Issues

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Have you tried blowing on it like it was a Nintendo cartridge?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone know why this actually worked, lol?
Nintendo still denies this worked. I don’t understand why it would work at all, it’s not like you could blow off gunk on the contacts, and no way dust would build up enough on a game you played constantly for blowing on it to do anything.

It sure fucking felt like it worked though.

5CD2AB49-6A14-4E6F-BB43-0DA1F10F6FFE.jpeg

• 2Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Cook it...

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yea that's my only choice but I'm worried about killing it for good and I need this system for work. It
"I can't break it more than it's already broken!" - is what I tell my director before I break something way worse than it's already broken.

• 2Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Removing the dust from the contacts had nothing to do with fixing the cartridges back in the old days. - Nintendo