NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This isn't social media, post it here sir. We won't tell *pinky swear*
I don't have a board anyways. I wonder how many they let slip. A guy ordered 3 minutes before me and lives a few miles away and his didn't ship. Seems they must have let enough slip that they had to do damage control.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I don't have a board anyways. I wonder how many they let slip. A guy ordered 3 minutes before me and lives a few miles away and his didn't ship. Seems they must have let enough slip that they had to do damage control.
Just hook some jumpers up to it and place it on top of your other intel board then benchmark it bro!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Intel boxes always have something odd going on.
20211028_182429.jpg

20211028_182442.jpg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
so anyone have a tl;dr on the new intel CPUs, are they meh as it seems or gud? Ryzen CPU + nvidia GPU still better for most gamers?

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
so anyone have a tl;dr on the new intel CPUs, are they meh as it seems or gud?
My prediction: Their process still isn't up to par, but they pushed it hard. It's heavily carried by the upgrade to DDR5 and pumping up their thermal targets up to 240W. That's right into HEDT and Xeon territory.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
They seem good from the little I watched.

Keep in mind the chip size is different and will require different hardware for coolers, so you can't just slap an old cooler on it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The 12600K is fucking nuts for value at MSRP. Then again the motherboards and DDR5 is going to be a be a big additional cost.