NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Man, its shitty I have a PC Gaming OEM 3080 and 3090 and I'm only using the 3090. The 3080 is just sitting there because everyone on Offerup is sketched out about buying an no warranty, no box 3080. Rightfully so but still.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1605597041193.png

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
6800xt release tomorrow. Ready to curse up and down when they are botted in seconds. Any recommendations for actually obtaining one

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Guess wait until next year when the hype and demand dies down or now pay premium price from a reseller.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
It's going to be like the 3080 launch except there will probably be a few more units of the reference cards available compared to the Nvidia FE's. Looking forward to seeing the reviews on the 6800XT in any case, be nice to see some proper numbers out there.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, launching the PS5, Xbox, Ryzen 5 + Radeon 6000 at the same time killed TSMC supply. There are only so many wafers TSMC can produce in a month.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Unlike the 3080, I've seen nothing go up early (how I got my 3080 at launch) so f5 tomorrow at 6PST it is. I suspect you'll have a ton of difficulty grabbing one tomorrow as it's just the AMD cards, not partner cards (those arrive next week in greater stock I believe). I quite like the "founders card" design though and will try to snake one off Newegg/Amazon if I can and sell my 3080.

Best advice I have is download the Newegg app, stay logged in and get apple pay set up. Quickest way to add to cart and checkout as it's literally only a few clicks

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Microcenter will - anything im unsure of - im always at work first thing so im never able to go so i dont bother to check on availability.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Read the availability is going to be equally as shitty as everything else this year. I’m going to attempt Newegg at 9am and hope BestBuy is a piece of shit and late to the release like they’ve been for the Ryzen 5k and Xbox / PlayStation releases. They’ve been closer to 10-11AM than the listed 9AM release that everyone else has.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think as long as we have this corona nonsense everything will be short supply because the whole submanufacturing can't keep up with the massively increased demand. Nothing is safe.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I think as long as we have this corona nonsense everything will be short supply because the whole submanufacturing can't keep up with the massively increased demand. Nothing is safe.

May as well say until the vaccine is out it will be like this - idiots cant follow rules then bring it to work - shits going crazy at manufacturing jobs in ohio - it is what it is.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Thank you for this. Went the Tomahawk route as it finally came back into stock and I want WiFi on the card. Much appreciated.

Np -

Never managed to score a 3070, perhaps luck on a 6800 will be a bit better.

• 1Worf