NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Amazon had 3080s w/ 20% off in Warehouse earlier, forgot to mention it.

and

still avail for 30 series

for AMD

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Amazon had 3080s w/ 20% off in Warehouse earlier, forgot to mention it.

and

still avail for 30 series

for AMD
Neither your nor Mist's links show up for me. I see them in the reply as Media and the product number but not in your posts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Neither your nor Mist's links show up for me. I see them in the reply as Media and the product number but not in your posts.

You can disable your adblocker for us, we don't run ads here. You'll have to allow amazon as well for the embeds to show up properly though.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
scored a 6700 XT over the weekend for an easy 830 cad. Happy with it. Sucks bc I wanted to stay with team green but at 1200 tax included for a 3070 ti, the difference in price got me. I dont care for RT or dlss bc I prefer raw native performance and this card delivers at 1440p

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
meh sources but rumor is 4080, 4090, and AMD 7700XT will all release in Sept 2022 which means we should see announcements fairly soon

if 4080 is under $1k i may finally upgrade my whole rig, although i'm not exactly sure why. its just really WEIRD having my gaming pc be over 5 years old now, i used to upgrade every 2 years.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
meh sources but rumor is 4080, 4090, and AMD 7700XT will all release in Sept 2022 which means we should see announcements fairly soon

if 4080 is under $1k i may finally upgrade my whole rig, although i'm not exactly sure why. its just really WEIRD having my gaming pc be over 5 years old now, i used to upgrade every 2 years.
Not possible.

Unless they are making like milions of these things and hoarding them up right now. No chance you or anyone scoring one of these for less than a K. Every PC gamer is thinking the same thing as you lol.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Unless a board partner like EVGA allows step up some kind of access. Mine is from January this year so if it rolls around I'd give it a shot. I guess it is only 90 days? never looked at this stuff but logging in to EVGA site that is what it says. Meh.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Unless a board partner like EVGA allows step up some kind of access. Mine is from January this year so if it rolls around I'd give it a shot. I guess it is only 90 days? never looked at this stuff but logging in to EVGA site that is what it says. Meh.
Yea, Step-Up is only 90 days, not for life. It's only really useful if you buy a new card and then new gen comes out, but in this market even if you were within 90 days you wouldn't ever actually get one in stock so it's pointless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Past time for a new rig for me too. But not looking forward tor to the massive power and cooling requirements of the current generation of options. Doesn't look like I have much choice though. I just really hate pc's that sound like jet engines.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Finally got my notification email for my 3080.

1650568997534.png

I was in queue for 18 months.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
You know its been in stock for a while now without need for notification.

I don't need a new GPU, so I didn't buy it when it came in stock. At least with this I got ~$100 from the 2020 pricing. It is a bit ridiculous that they would restock the product for anyone before going through the whole queue, though.