Official Everquest Team (TLP PvP?)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Haven’t seen you in years. Of course you’d come back to gank some fools.
simple mez / root lock, or did you guys use more.... brutal methods back in the day?

Yeah mage root and just talk to them in /say.
You laugh but most of the time we didn't have to do anything. They knew why we were there and they would pay. This was also when you could take everything off of them or one item I can't remember. We did have this super twink bard we ganked and his big brother rolled in but couldn't do anything because he was too high level. I believe you had to be within 6 levels of the PC.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i love the drama more than i love the gameplay when it comes to EQ PVP (despite being decent at it), but if this ever did get off the ground i would HAVE to go balls deep on it

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i love the drama more than i love the gameplay when it comes to EQ PVP (despite being decent at it), but if this ever did get off the ground i would HAVE to go balls deep on it

Lol same. I suck at it but I’d give it a whirl.

• 1Solidarity

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Its too late, the wheels are in motion, the autism has been weaponized.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I just talked to Holly, it's not going to happen no matter how many people you get into this.

That ugly dried up horse faced cunt needs to be rolled to a place where she Can be an effective community manager.

Bowling alley prolly a good fit

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
i spoke to Brad and he said it is going to happen.

unknown.png

checkmate.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
That ugly dried up horse faced cunt needs to be rolled to a place where she Can be an effective community manager.

Bowling alley prolly a good fit
If you think that putting 30 minutes of work into PvP of any sort in EQ is worth the time you should avoid the game for life.

It's a dumb and broken system that never needs to be touched ever again and it won't be touched ever again.

The next time you see PvP in the patch notes or in an announcement from Darkpaw Games or any company that buys them out will be where they announce they are shutting every one of those servers off.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This thread is already better than that pvp server.

• 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
a_skeleton_03 is right. There's no way you can bully a company into making a server that won't be profitable. Just play emus and keep that shit in quarantine.

Or play an actual PVP game:

• 1Dislike

Needless

Toe Sucker
i'm all for level 4 magicians running around bullying people for a few hours, but man mages are probably so insanely unbalanced in pvp now compared to what they were in 99-2001 lol

Theres no way this will go anywhere, but i require the drama either way