Old titties worth revisiting ? - post yours here.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Even though it isn't exactly that old...I go back and play Terraria from scratch every four or five months. If I give myself enough time to forget stuff...I really enjoy the hell out of it for a few days.

caramon13_sl

shitlord
Thief I was awesome..also forgot Populous, Black and White, 7th Guest, some of the early flight games, F117-A Nighthawk, Falcon 3.0, etc

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I keep looking for the old micropose Magic the Gathering game. Roaming around building janky ass decks with broken cards and grizzly bears was fun.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Shining Force 1&2, Phantasy Star 2, 3 & 4 are all on Steam for like 2.99$ a piece. Didnt notice any of that till Sterling said something, so maybe Im not the only one. You could always Emu those games, but I have shit for luck running any of those Games through an Emulator personally. All of which are great games if you give them a chance.

Maybe this is a good place to ask >
Does anyone remember a game that was from 200#'s that had characteristics of maybe Never Winter Nights grouping, town characteristics of say maybe... Heroes of Might and Magic, and the animations and graphics were almost like a Claymation type of deal? I remember playing a Demo when I was in the Army but never had time to actually buy/play it. Sorry if its to vague!
Spellforce?http://store.steampowered.com/video/39540/5487

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Pirates! is one of my go-to older games that I'll play the hell out of for a week every year. It's so insanely fun, but it gets repetitive pretty quickly.

p.s I thought this thread was called "Old titties worth revisiting post yours here". I was oddly disappointed.

Sterling

El Presidente
Busted out the Atari 2600 today largely due to this thread! Yar's Revenge and Demon Attack are legit.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never played this and looks like I will!
biggrin.png
But no, this is sadly not what I was referring to. This looks like a good time sink, though.
smile.png

biggrin.png

smile.png

biggrin.png

smile.png

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Shining Force 1&2, Phantasy Star 2, 3 & 4 are all on Steam for like 2.99$ a piece. Didnt notice any of that till Sterling said something, so maybe Im not the only one. You could always Emu those games, but I have shit for luck running any of those Games through an Emulator personally. All of which are great games if you give them a chance.

Maybe this is a good place to ask >
Does anyone remember a game that was from 200#'s that had characteristics of maybe Never Winter Nights grouping, town characteristics of say maybe... Heroes of Might and Magic, and the animations and graphics were almost like a Claymation type of deal? I remember playing a Demo when I was in the Army but never had time to actually buy/play it. Sorry if its to vague!
Etherlords ? The sequel was great, it was basically Heroes mixed with Magic the Gathering

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I replay Theme Hospital now and again because it was such a fun game

How the hell we still not had a sequel to that game in 16 years is beyond me

Instead we got SimCity5... /sigh

Ziggurat_sl

shitlord
Symphony of the Night (Saturn version if you want to mix things up)
Advance Wars 2 (gba) or Dual Strike (DS)
Commandos 2

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
If you haven't spent months of your life playing Lords of the Realm 2 you fucked up.

If you haven't played V:TM Bloodlines kill yourself.