Orange Is the New Black

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Yeah. I had no fucking clue what was going on with that until the final scene in the season.
Old Rosa ep with young Rosa flashbacks took me half of the episode to realize it was the same person, confusing going from Eastern European Jewish to Spanish speaker. I was hoping that the Vee thing would end differently but, alas, it is what it is. The supporting cast for this show is more than enough reason to look forward to s3. The Marine daughter got fleshed out nicely this season. For a show about women they're building up a lot of dynamic male characters as well which is a refreshing change from how things usually just go one way or the other. Caputo killed it this season. I still really don't like Piper or have any idea what they're going to end up doing with her to redeem anything but if I end up liking her character in the end then these are some fucking amazing writers. Prepon is the most untalented person that I've seen on screen in a very long time and it is god damn nails on a chalkboard every time they try to force her character to emote, or speak, or just be on camera. Healey's story has gotten really interesting.

eidt: tried to do no spoilers, and I don't think that there are any in there, but if anyone new sees one you are free to message me about what an asshole I am for it. Great week at work and in life in general so my celebratory beers may have caused me to overlook something.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any of you expecting to start liking Piper obviously didn't watch Jenji Kohan's other series. Weeds was also about a female criminal. She at least started kind if likeable, but by the later seasons she was irredeemably awful in every way. Just a horrible person making the worst possible decision at every possible opportunity, no matter how much it fucked over her entire family.

I don't see Piper going any differently. Also pretty confident the awesome side characters will get completely ruined eventually just like in Weeds.

I made myself sad...

Silence_sl

shitlord
Also pretty confident the awesome side characters will get completely ruined eventually just like in Weeds.
Crazy_tiffany.gif

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
You think her character was better last season than this season? Yea I'm not with that.
I think he's saying that that's bs because the side characters are awesome.
tongue.png
At least, I think that's what he's saying.

SILENCE WHAT YOU SAYING FOO

iannis

Musty Nester
I finally got back to it. God. Episode 1 is just so fucking painful. I don't even want to watch piper be miserable. I just want her to get fucking shanked so that we can stop wasting time on any of that retarded shit.

I will soldier on for episode 2 since you guys say there's no piper in it. But if she's in there I WILL CUT YOU.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I finally got back to it. God. Episode 1 is just so fucking painful. I don't even want to watch piper be miserable. I just want her to get fucking shanked so that we can stop wasting time on any of that retarded shit.

I will soldier on for episode 2 since you guys say there's no piper in it. But if she's in there I WILL CUT YOU.
Same reaction here and I ended up enjoying the season as a whole. Episode one started and I seriously thought the season was going to take place in a whole new prison without any of the past cast focused completely on Piper. I didn't even want to continue on.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I think he's saying that that's bs because the side characters are awesome.
tongue.png
At least, I think that's what he's saying.

SILENCE WHAT YOU SAYING FOO
I'm saying the side characters are awesome. The gif I linked is Pennsatucky warding off evil OFF WEEDS SHIT CHARACTERS.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea, keep going less piper, less pie guy, and more jailed girls back story expanded. Asian girl is the worst story, bitch (writer) must have wanted an asian in there and the only asain was a modern aged yoko ono, the fuck?

Caliane

I found Soso being even more soft then piper kindof amusing.

Couldn't stand Vee and everything to do with that character.
And really found the finale too cartoonish.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally finished this, thought it was good. At least better than S1. It does ramp up as the season goes on and I agree, the side stories are a ton better than Piper. I thought it ended pretty well, I would of been pissed off if they didn't resolve the Vee arc somehow and that's probably the best way outside of someone killing her in the prison (which would of been kind of a weak out). The 'beer can' scene with Fig and Caputo was hilarious though, bitch got what she deserved. Someone needs to shank Voss early in S3 although I doubt it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i think i read somewhere her contract is now that she appears in every eps of s3? that would be a shame.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
5 episodes into this show, disappointing so far it seems like Friends in prison. I was hoping for it to be darker and more dramatic =\

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
i think i read somewhere her contract is now that she appears in every eps of s3? that would be a shame.
Yeah. Towards the end of S2 she was really the only complaint I had other than Vee being a little After-school-specially.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Piper is so much worse than Alex. I could possibly stand a season 3 where Alex was a main character but Piper was completely gone. I don't think I can stomach another season with the both of them and Piper being a whiny, selfish fuckwit the whole time.