Orange Is the New Black

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My dislike of any/all prison shows is that inmates aren't infantile enough. Most people in jail/prison are children in adult bodies with barely any communication skills and only slightly more coping skills. Outright child-mirroring tantrums occur everyday in every block.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
My dislike of any/all prison shows is that inmates aren't infantile enough. Most people in jail/prison are children in adult bodies with barely any communication skills and only slightly more coping skills. Outright child-mirroring tantrums occur everyday in every block.
Yup.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Netflix only show.

So far the first two ep's are decent. Cpt Janeway looks old and haggard... that's 70's show chick looks good in black.
dont expect this show to be anything more then "Lets go to prison" with less slapstick humor toned up for more of a real prison feel and some "lol" moments.

lots of tits but its just there to keep male viewers interested.

i believe its worth watching when you have nothing else to do.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Netflix only show.

So far the first two ep's are decent. Cpt Janeway looks old and haggard... that's 70's show chick looks good in black.
dont expect this show to be anything more then "Lets go to prison" with less slapstick humor toned up for more of a real prison feel and some "lol" moments.

You sound like a real winner.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
janeway2.jpg

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Netflix only show.

It's a good show, even if there was already a thread on it. New season releases June 6th.

iannis

Musty Nester
Holy...

I didn't even realize the cook woman was captain janeway. But after you said it, yeah.

She seemed taller in star trek

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Me neither bro.

Though if it was seven of nine I would not have missed it.

My freedom boner for Jeri Ryan was endless.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The next season is available? I haven't heard shit about it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I hope the first episode entails Jason Biggs' character getting killed off. Wouldn't mind the main character (can't even remember her name in the show) getting killed off either. Focus on the Russian lady and crazy eyes for the rest of the show.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only watched the first episode so far, but I feel like this show is slipping dangerously into the "main character is always shit on" trope. It makes it hard to remain enjoyable. Maybe the fact that we can marathon it will make that less awful though, I don't know.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, I watched about 20 minutes of the first episode and... I dunno.

I'll watch more of it later i'm sure.

I like that they have tank girl! I always did like tank girl, even if her movie was balls.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Only watched the first episode so far, but I feel like this show is slipping dangerously into the "main character is always shit on" trope. It makes it hard to remain enjoyable. Maybe the fact that we can marathon it will make that less awful though, I don't know.
On episode 5 but its not always about Piper's dumb ass - it shifts around to other inmates each episodes but keeps here in the picture. Pipers stupidity is only that first episode from what i can see so far. I'm still digging it, and waiting to see how the plot thats setting up unfolds.