Orange Is the New Black

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Season start was kind of iffy, I'm on 9 now and pretty dang good. I need to rewatch S1 to compare, though. Lots of lesbo action, and the asian girl...

I love it when they cry
B3cfFNM.jpg

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Season start was iffy because it was Piper and Laura Prepon spewing acting diarrhea all over a piece of plot that nobody really cared about. Everything in this show is good except for the main plot, Biggs' side story is terrible and just steals time away from how interesting the rest of the cast is. Main character is horrible, rest of the show is still great.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Season start was iffy because it was Piper and Laura Prepon spewing acting diarrhea all over a piece of plot that nobody really cared about. Everything in this show is good except for the main plot, Biggs' side story is terrible and just steals time away from how interesting the rest of the cast is. Main character is horrible, rest of the show is still great.
I can't disagree. Piper and her boyfriend are pretty lame characters. I just can't get interested in a navel-gazing, shallow, selfish, conceited main character; Alex is the same, but 1000x worse. Not to mention, Laura Prepon is so frightfully ugly that she could scare the wrinkles off of a gorilla's asshole.

Most of the other characters are great, though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
best eps and format was eps 2, no piper, no 70's girl, no american pie guy. what's annoying is they drag out the american pie guy with that relationship and the whole extended family, it's so weird that the main cast/story is just horrible to watch, not like you just don't like the characters, it's also bad acting too. i mean fuck young crazy eyes was more entertaining!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I watched the first few episodes and quit. GF is still watching, so maybe I'll give it another chance.
...I went to jail and it was nothing like this at all and I get pissed off because of it...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jail or prison?

And unless it was a minimum security women's prison, I can't imagine it would be similar anyway.

iannis

Musty Nester
I was also shocked by the dearth of lesbian shower scenes during my stint.

You grow up quick in the joint.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Last 2 episodes had some amazing lines.

"They used to call me beer can in college".

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
best eps and format was eps 2, no piper, no 70's girl, no american pie guy. what's annoying is they drag out the american pie guy with that relationship and the whole extended family, it's so weird that the main cast/story is just horrible to watch, not like you just don't like the characters, it's also bad acting too. i mean fuck young crazy eyes was more entertaining!
I feel like they have to be thinking that they're doing some kind of Skylar thing with the main character but if even Vince Gilligan can't pull it off I don't think they can do anything with Piper to make me care about her part of the story. If she somehow got killed and the outside/family scenes were primarily her brother, who would occasionally talk to Biggs, it would actually work but I just don't think near as much thought has gone into her than even the secondary Puerto Rican girls' characters. Ep10 has once again knocked the wind out of me. Woo, Piper is back from furlough.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sooooo...Miss Rosa at some point between her flashbacks and current day turned from a latina in to a Russian? That accent is not the same.... At all.

I think I enjoyed the season more than the first though. Great finale and double great final scene to end the season on.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Watching this season and thinking about the complaints, I realized that I actually like Piper's character. Especially as she has grown colder in prison. The stuff with Brook was hilarious. And I like Jason Biggs character and his scenes, they are fine and give some context of her former life. I even like the whole relationship with Polly, it makes sense and she has nice titties. Alex is the problem in the show. Every scene with her or about her is just trying.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah they really fucked up her accent. I figured her for Eastern European until the flashback with the bank heist.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Prepon claims she'll be in every episode of season three. Ugh. Tits or GTFO. Seriously, heroin lesbian and redhead from that 70's show, you're in a fucking show about WOMEN PRISONERS, fuck your no nudity clause. And it's not like I really even want to SEE either of their titties, it's the principle of the thing. It's PRINCIPALITIES an shit.

Fingz_sl

shitlord
I can't think of a better sociopath than Vee. Someone who can be the best of mothers, she even helped Susan, and then throw her babies to the wolves at a whim.

Yah, it's mostly a girls show. Still good though.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We were pretty confident that Crazy Eyes was going to end up
killing Vee. Ever since she became so devoted to her, just seemed like they were setting her up to snap after some betrayal. Still, MexiRussian Rosa was awesome so that worked

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Wasnt really paying attention, did they ever say what type of cancer Rosa had? Maybe it impacted her vocal cords and she sounds eastern european. She sounds like a gravely hispanic too. However, I too thought she was EE/RU or Israeli, the actress is Jewish i believe (Rosenblat).