Outriders (Squeenix looter shooter)

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why would you set your world tier to anything but 1? While leveling gear is replaced every level or two. Even legendaries that drop are replaced in a couple levels. Once you are maxed you can grind it up to prove you can but there is no real point. Challenge tier does considered your world level at all. You get the same experience no matter what your world tier is. There is legit no reason unless you want a personal challenge.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
WT 5 is where the sweet spot is for loot/challenge. WT1 is like cheating. Personally I like a bit of challenge when I play. I mean come on. Especially for your first play through. If its you powering alts or some shit then yeah.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
When you're level 40+ the difficulty difference between WT 1 and like 8 is negligible, so might as well farm at the highest tier you can one shot mobs at. If you get a good item that's seven fewer levels worth of mats you need to spend on upgrading it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why would you set your world tier to anything but 1? While leveling gear is replaced every level or two. Even legendaries that drop are replaced in a couple levels. Once you are maxed you can grind it up to prove you can but there is no real point. Challenge tier does considered your world level at all. You get the same experience no matter what your world tier is. There is legit no reason unless you want a personal challenge.
If you're farming legendaries by redoing all the hunts, etc. you need to do at least one of them at WT15 to get all the rewards at the highest level.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I cant imagine playing at WT1... I'm at WT12 now on my Devastator and its still rather easy at level 27.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Made a Techno this weekend and now I'm farming CT15 gold faster than my Trickster. Don't even have the 2 most important mods yet (Killing Spree and Sharpeye). I'm generally opposed to nerfs but this class is ridiculous.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
FYI: if you're running DX12 and your framerate keeps dropping to a locked 60 between areas / cutscenes, press V (emote menu) whenever it happens to get your frames back.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Made a Techno this weekend and now I'm farming CT15 gold faster than my Trickster. Don't even have the 2 most important mods yet (Killing Spree and Sharpeye). I'm generally opposed to nerfs but this class is ridiculous.

Or they could buff up the other classes and abilities. With the right mods on techno you never reload toxic bullets and that aoe freeze hits shit way far. Ice and toxic turret are completely useless.

Cybsled

Main reason I like ice turret is you get skill heals and it shoots shit you aren’t aware of at times

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Started a Techno and good lord its sooo much easier than the Devastator when levelling up at least. My big issue with Dev is that for a long time I didnt have the necessary mods to do various things and so kept having to switch out abilities depending on if I was fighting melee critters or gun bros.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone try a shield build on trickster? Was wondering if it's viable if you can keep shields up most of the time

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Or they could buff up the other classes and abilities.

I agree but I also think they need to look at the mods, and add Anomaly-focused mods for guns. Endgame Techno runs 0-1 class-specific mods, Trickster runs 1-2 (only for ammo and/or crit damage boost). Stuff like Sharp Eye, Captain Hunter, Killing Spree, etc just completely overperforms for shooting, but the damage is still CT15-worthy if you are missing some of the T3 mods. It's the opposite for Anomaly Power builds, they rely too much on their T1 armor mods for lower CT damage and their T3 mods are critical for higher tiers.

Pyros can do certain maps super fast with full T3 AP builds but there is a huge lack in the mid game that basically forces you to bullet build or weapon mod cheese until you get the gear. T1 mods that are "adds X damage to Y skill" shouldn't exist, that damage should be baked into the skill. More T2 mods should buff AP or debuffs, and the on-hit and on-kill Anomaly power boosts should be higher.

Cybsled

Ultimate bone shrapnel seems like a downgrade unless you can guarantee crits. Only procs on crit vs death. On paper that sounds amazing, but in practice that seems less predictable and less useful for swarm attacks

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This game def needs a balance pass for sure. Every class in game should have at least 2 viable end game builds, 1 gun and 1 anomaly build. Including Techno, which is right now relegated to guns.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Skills should give minor passive bonuses when equipped that could change what the gun does or add small power.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm installing this again for Xbox but the controls seem so clunky to me. Almost like Xbox 360 controls on a series X. It's terrible. Maybe I just need to get used to it but compared to newer 3rd person shooters it seems very clunky to me.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Should've given Devastators bleed bullets, and made all the bullet skills innate weapon buffs. Then you could choose to buff your gunplay + use support skills or buff your anomaly power for skill nukes. Having 3 abilities, 1 of which you press once in every room and the other two you press just to do more dmg is bad build design.

Cybsled

This game def needs a balance pass for sure. Every class in game should have at least 2 viable end game builds, 1 gun and 1 anomaly build. Including Techno, which is right now relegated to guns.

Anomoly techno might be more viable if they had more close range skills. You got minigun and freeze shit, and they nerfed massacre mod for mini that makes it weak now

Hosix

All labs matter!
Main reason I like ice turret is you get skill heals and it shoots shit you aren’t aware of at times

So this is basically what I use turrets for. Ice turret tends to miss lots of shots and toxic turret looks like it is puking on mobs.

I like that you can change builds and there is no giant penalty.

My sons and I finally finished the campaign. Fuck that shaman guy and last boss. We have had zero connection issues the last two days.