Outriders (Squeenix looter shooter)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Never lost a single piece of gear, logged in to find two 99.4k Firepower Deathshields and a bunch of other crap on my Trickster.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My level 28 guy who got bugged came back with no legendaries and no boots. Rolls on everything seem to be max but since he was level 28 all the gear is trash anyways like firepower, long range and healing received...

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Did a little bit of legendary farming with my brother last night for his alts. Basically you have one person make a new character, join on a lvl 30/WT1 and kill four story boses with guaranteed legendary drops. Level 1 puts whatever they got in stash, delete character and run it back. You do the big chrsolyth boss or whatever climbing on the rocks, both yagak encounters and something else I'm forgetting. The big lava spider gives titanium instead of legendaries.

Can't get most legendaries this way, we had a lot of repeats, but it's a nice way to get some good mods for new characters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's at least worth doing that to get Killing Spree, still the second best weapon mod after Dark Sacrifice which is much harder to get since Fatal Symbiont isn't a freebie drop.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
3.5m users played the game in the first month

a sequel is expected as this is Square Enix's next big franchise

seems about right for a game thats on gamepass. I sorta stopped playing around the time people said you can lose all your gear, i'm not even a third through the campaign tho. I'll get back to it after I finish mass effect i guess

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
3.5m people got suckered into playing a shitty game because it had Square Enix's name attached.

• 1Solidarity

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Didn't lose anything due to not actually playing while all that inventory wipe crap was happening, logged on to see I had a bunch of duplicate legendaries on all my level 30 characters, and some 99k weapons, thanks PeopleAreHigh.

I don't even know the point of farming in high end. So many cheese work arounds to getting the perfect gear, from craft leveling something low level with perfect stat combinations, to farming wt1 bosses for loot. Everyone running the same weapon dps and survival mods because the end game is just a race against the clock.

3.5 million players experienced shitty server stability and crashes along with game breaking bugs for a month! Which was worse Avengers or Outriders? hard to tell.
Another game focused on loot that manages to fuck up the loot distribution, they can ship new content, but it better be in pristine shape next time.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
3.5m users played the game in the first month

a sequel is expected as this is Square Enix's next big franchise

seems about right for a game thats on gamepass. I sorta stopped playing around the time people said you can lose all your gear, i'm not even a third through the campaign tho. I'll get back to it after I finish mass effect i guess

End of this month it will have no more than 5k concurrent players. Damn shame.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

I stopped because unless they are adding dlcs or whatever, what am I farming for?

Hosix

All labs matter!
I played a bit last night with a dude who was on cross play. He clearly had some sort of bugged gun going as we were clearing CT15’s like nothing and he was 2 shotting bosses.

I obviously stayed in the group until he logged to observe he horrible behavior. I did not keep any of that ill gotten legendaries.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I played a bit last night with a dude who was on cross play. He clearly had some sort of bugged gun going as we were clearing CT15’s like nothing and he was 2 shotting bosses.

I obviously stayed in the group until he logged to observe he horrible behavior. I did not keep any of that ill gotten legendaries.
I mean, just sounds like a geared out techno or something. Blighted rounds are broke as fuck.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think I got to like WT12-13 or some shit solo and just stopped. Lost interest in farming for shit. Story mode was cool, just too short. It needed to be like 2x.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I mean, just sounds like a geared out techno or something. Blighted rounds are broke as fuck.

Nope. He was a pyro. I didn’t even debuff as it didn’t matter. I have a techno and ya you can blast with BR but this was totally different,

Melicant

I'm still playing, but only when friends are on. At least one person running a full debuff pyro makes 15s really easy. I've two shot brood mothers on both my techno and trickster after a debuff. Slot the 40% debuff thermal bomb mod along with the ones that allow it to hit two targets and cast twice... it is crazy. I've also been messing around with different things like firepower pyro with thermal bomb debuff.

Hosix

All labs matter!
The debuffs stack so nice. It’s why I made a pyro as you can make shitty groups that much better. Running fortress/moaning winds I can do good damage and overheat the shit out of stuff.

From reading Reddit it sounds like if you get into a group with a pc player? They can edit the drop rates and make shit have 1 million firepower.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Guess I will fire this up again. They fixed the defense last patch. This patch they doubled the legendary drop rate, and a duplicate legendary avoidance. Legendary bracket removed. Also no legendary drought has been implemented. Not bad.

3.5Gig patch:

Legendary Drop Rates, across the board, increased by 100%

Legendary Level Brackets have been removed, so that all Legendary items can drop at any level.

Previously, some items could only drop from enemies of certain levels or above. For example, the Ugake Cowl could only drop from enemies of level 48 or higher.

Legendary Anti-Duplication System implemented

This system will mean that if a character has an item in their inventory or stash and a duplicate item is rolled, the dropped item will be re-rolled once.

Note that this system does not guarantee that every drop will be unique. Rather, it is designed to provide a second roll at avoiding a duplicate.

Scripted Boss Loot (Chrysaloid, Yagak) are now able to drop all non-class specific Legendary Helmets

This change will improve the variety of items in the Campaign.

Previously, these bosses would only drop a selection of Legendaries (the same pool that was available in the Demo as well as the Cannonball Helmet).

The Luck system has been improved and players should no longer experience very long droughts without a Legendary item dropped during endgame.

The base scaling of Legendaries dropping through higher difficulty levels still applies, so you may will still want to farm as high as possible.

General Patch Notes

[CONSOLES] Added extra options and settings for controller customization including Deadzones, Look Sensitivity, Acceleration and Legacy layouts

[XBOX] Improved Sign-in Times

[EPIC STORE VERSION] Fixed an issue that was preventing the pre-order Hell's Ranger gear from unlocking as intended

Made improvements to multiplayer connectivity

Fixed an issue that was causing old inventory items to be marked as new.

Fixed a bug that prevented players from running if they were stunned while using the Trickster's Cyclone skill.

Fixed a bug that caused the Alpha Lurker enemies to be able to one-hit kill players under certain circumstances.

Fixed a bug that caused the Scrap Grenade projectile to be blocked by dead enemies.

Fixed a bug that caused Feed the Flames' Ash effect to not trigger properly in multiplayer.

Fixed a bug that caused Weapon mod 'Ravenous Locust' to not deal damage if used together with the 'Weightlessness' mod.

Mitigated an issue whereby players could get stuck in an animation after using Gravity Jump in multiplayer.

Crash Fixes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Anti-dupe sounds kind of bad since for stuff like Deathshield you need to dismantle a shitty one then sift through the next 945802232 you get before finally finding a useable one with ~100k damage. Or did they change the damage roll scaling at some point? Last time I played the only people who had perfect gear were the ones who got restored from the bug. That was pretty much the final straw for me.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Almost sounds worth buying now!

Update: $60 on Steam? Probably not. Guess the $40 sale was not permanent yet.