Outriders (Squeenix looter shooter)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Right on, thanks guys! I'm playing mainly with my son and we're having a blast but he's not the greatest when it comes to team games. Trying to teach him. He wants to just rush in and so he dies a lot, hence why I was hoping to find a build that could basically solo regardless of what my son is doing. Lol

I'll keep rocking the Techno, and look up some of these builds and see if I can build into it. Already using Blight rounds ability and it's pretty neat watching whole packs just tick down from DoT damage.

Cybsled

If he just likes to rush in, the devastator would probably be a good fit for him since they are tanky with the right abilities

Crone

If he just likes to rush in, the devastator would probably be a good fit for him since they are tanky with the right abilities
Yea except he’s not totally grasping the different abilities just yet, so he dies and is like come Rez me Dad! Lol

Melicant

I have all four characters fully geared to the point I could gold all Tier 15 expeditions when they had a timer. Now that timers are removed a Earthquake/Bleed devastator is definitely the easiest with entry gear. Heatwave pyro isn't quite as tanky, but can be close and is easy to play. Turret techno is also pretty decent now. While the bullet mod firepower builds can be the best as far as clear times and damage, they are very unforgiving, and aren't as good in group play where the bullet buff drops off more due to some bugs and teammates taking kill shots.

I really enjoy the game, and they did make a lot of great QOL improvements with their last big patch. I come back and mess around with different builds once and a while now and I'm looking forward to the expansion.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Devastator was insanely easy at lower expeditions with the boulder dash set since the cooldown on the skill was about 1 second and you took very little damage during it. Literally a 1 button god mode build.

Falls off quite a bit in the higher levels since the lower damage starts to become an issue

Crone

Yea, I've gotten both the Techno and Devastator up to level 13/14 and to the same point in the story quest. Son loves Devastator more than Pyro, but I think I'm going to go back to the Devastator and just run 2 of them. For story missions, it doesn't really matter. I think if we are both working towards the mechanic to stay alive from close range kills it's a lot better. Although I admit getting the Healing ability on Techno has helped a lot in keeping my son alive. :)

That's the main goal right now, isn't necessarily the best, but being able to keep World Tier at the highest we have unlocked, and still clear missions. Some missions are hella hard, but we've been able to stick it out and do everything up to this point. All this with the caveat that my son is not a pro-gamer and I'm carrying him through all of this.

Cybsled

Recap

New story, zones, loot

New paragon type system where you can make subclass talent selections within your class

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

The game is pretty fun, and the cross-play coop between Xbox and PC makes it a fun game to play with friends. Glad to see it getting an update.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The game is pretty fun, and the cross-play coop between Xbox and PC makes it a fun game to play with friends. Glad to see it getting an update.

It really is. Too bad they fucked up the launch so damn hard. They have literally fixed everything that was wrong with the game.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed the campaign, didn't do much of the end game because of all the issue at the start. I'll most likely give the expansion a shot.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Awesome! Really enjoyed the game even though the story let me down but who plays these types of games for the story? Never finished the endgame grind so it should be fun to experience that.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So am I understanding this right, its June 30 release date (w/o 48 hour prelaunch)?

Melicant

I'm really looking forward to this. The base game had issues, but they did address a lot of them. Playing in a group with friends and trying lots of different things out was a lot of fun (I maxed out multiple builds on all 4 classes).

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Game is still too fucking janky, very noticeable when you switch over to division.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
division wont even run on my new shit. Keeps crashing every 30 min. Division has its own jank bro. But this game need a live service.

Cybsled

The shitty Avengers game scared Square-Enix away from Western live service games

Vorph

Outriders was bad enough without trying to Fortnite it up with seasonal tracks and MTX.

And PCF said no to GaaS faggotry long before Avengers was released.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I really enjoyed this game but I played after all the patches. The division hurts itself imo by trying to stick with realism. It's fun but it leaves you wanting more. There's only so much they can do. I always wanted them to tap into an Xcom like setting. This game scratches that itch. Both games can be janky depending what's happening on screen.
Utnayan Utnayan once we finish DL2 this should be the next adventure

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I really enjoyed this game but I played after all the patches. The division hurts itself imo by trying to stick with realism. It's fun but it leaves you wanting more. There's only so much they can do. I always wanted them to tap into an Xcom like setting. This game scratches that itch. Both games can be janky depending what's happening on screen.
Utnayan Utnayan once we finish DL2 this should be the next adventure

Same. Didn't play this right away, but when I did it was pretty damn fun.

Especially running with a build where you're a superhero who also has a gun instead of a shooter where you occasionally use powers

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user