Overwatch 2

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
115d 4h 49m
Owl is still good! Recommend Houston vs Sanfran and London vs Glads matches from yesterday.

Needless

Toe Sucker
32d 3h 42m
How is OWL good? every time ive clicked an OWL stream its been the exact same team comps on both sides, every map lmao
Hands down the worst esports you can watch that isnt a sports game

edit: OMG SEOUL DID A NON SOJURN/REAPER/WINSTON/LUCIO/KIRIKO COMP

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: Utnayan

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
115d 4h 49m
How is OWL good? every time ive clicked an OWL stream its been the exact same team comps on both sides, every map lmao
Hands down the worst esports you can watch that isnt a sports game

edit: OMG SEOUL DID A NON SOJURN/REAPER/WINSTON/LUCIO/KIRIKO COMP
It is tricky right now because this meta arrived with the playoffs, so people are still learning.

I do wish more teams would just play what they are good at instead of mirroring when it is so obvious the enemy team is better.

Monte Carlo has widow comps but also sigma. I think sigma is boring to watch.

Anyway, grand finals tonight in 7ish hours. I was hoping it would be London vs Dallas, but Shy is too good. Must be that catgirl cosplay training.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
115d 4h 49m
Refreshing alkomoholic beverages seem to be a balm on the psychic damage caused by the ultra-annoying voice of one of the casters. A corresponding reduction in intelligence also makes her more intelligible.

:emoji_beers:

Molten Core Raider
74d 23h 40m
But the shop update went in just fine. I laughed when I saw that they're selling a new skin for Mei even though she's disabled and unplayable. Priorities!

Molten Core Raider
74d 23h 40m
OWL related, it appears the NYXL has wiped it's roster and is looking to refill it with players from "marginalized and unrepresented genders"

Even if by chance they have the best intentions (and ignoring the fact that it could also be a potential cost cutting measure as Contenders and below players would be markedly cheaper than top tier players) they're setting these players up for all sorts of abuse, especially when they begin to lose game after game. The NYXL people even seem to be expecting it as they proudly mention having a team therapist on hand.