Overwatch 2

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Owl is still good! Recommend Houston vs Sanfran and London vs Glads matches from yesterday.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
How is OWL good? every time ive clicked an OWL stream its been the exact same team comps on both sides, every map lmao
Hands down the worst esports you can watch that isnt a sports game

edit: OMG SEOUL DID A NON SOJURN/REAPER/WINSTON/LUCIO/KIRIKO COMP

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
How is OWL good? every time ive clicked an OWL stream its been the exact same team comps on both sides, every map lmao
Hands down the worst esports you can watch that isnt a sports game

edit: OMG SEOUL DID A NON SOJURN/REAPER/WINSTON/LUCIO/KIRIKO COMP
It is tricky right now because this meta arrived with the playoffs, so people are still learning.

I do wish more teams would just play what they are good at instead of mirroring when it is so obvious the enemy team is better.

Monte Carlo has widow comps but also sigma. I think sigma is boring to watch.

Anyway, grand finals tonight in 7ish hours. I was hoping it would be London vs Dallas, but Shy is too good. Must be that catgirl cosplay training.

• 1Faggotry

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Refreshing alkomoholic beverages seem to be a balm on the psychic damage caused by the ultra-annoying voice of one of the casters. A corresponding reduction in intelligence also makes her more intelligible.

:emoji_beers:

• 1Picard

Molten Core Raider
But the shop update went in just fine. I laughed when I saw that they're selling a new skin for Mei even though she's disabled and unplayable. Priorities!

Molten Core Raider
OWL related, it appears the NYXL has wiped it's roster and is looking to refill it with players from "marginalized and unrepresented genders"

Even if by chance they have the best intentions (and ignoring the fact that it could also be a potential cost cutting measure as Contenders and below players would be markedly cheaper than top tier players) they're setting these players up for all sorts of abuse, especially when they begin to lose game after game. The NYXL people even seem to be expecting it as they proudly mention having a team therapist on hand.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs

Some kind of throwback apex thing going on in Korea. I had no idea this was happening just stumbled on it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've been trying to play the last two weeks after my foray in P99 EQ, and they've ruined this game. It's steamrollled and there seems to be little you can do about it.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Second night is on twitch too

So nostalgic! All it is missing is the funny korean commercials

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
So league stuff: They lowered the eligibility age to 17. How that is going to work with highschool I have no idea.

Boston's new team is crazy. I don't mean crazy good, just several super toxic players. All they need is Fissure to make have all of the biggest asshole players in one team. They do have the very nice birdring though who absolutely dominated in the apex tourney a few posts up.

Shock is picking up most of O2 blast. This team is about like element mystic was a few years ago, just murdering all the other teams horribly. I don't think they have lost a match in years, and very few of them were close.

Like element mystic, they probably could have beaten the entire league last year.

Toronto is making a sort of super american team full of americans, which is odd because they are canadian :D

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Grand finals rematch tonight. I frogot about it so I'm rewound

Hmm it's the new shock, aka o2 blast, and yea like I said they are destroying last year's league champions.

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The league starts back up tomorrow.

There's an open tourney on right now and I've not seen a pharmercy this good since Mangachu's day

The team that is dominating are all streamers.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Owl is looking very ... budget.

They are doing a fanart thing again this year. I wonder if AI art is allowed? :emoji_laughing:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Shock just lost to a contenders team :emoji_laughing:

Also, here's Mercy.
12899-1402598003-1 girl, confused, (Overwatch theme), realistic, gigantic detailed eyes, beaut...png