Overwatch 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn’t have to use a phone number to get in at all. But I only play quick play.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
So what's the verdict? Is it phone number just to get in? Or phone number just for competitive?
I was prompted last week to add my phone number just to get into OW1 and I never play comp, almost always just messing with mystery heroes.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had 3000 OWL tokens when I got logged in about an hour ago. I only had about 40 or so points in OW1 for a balance. They fucked up somehow, so I spent part of that free 3k on the Zen skin. lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Waiting over an hour after I got kicked, get to 200 in queue, reconnects, back to 30,000. Jfc.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
been in queue for few hours now with no luck had it count all the way down to zero then just start over

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Got down to zero, by which time my account had apparently timed out, and when I logged back in (never left the game window) I went back to 20k.

Flawless!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why are people waiting in line to play a game that's 98% the same as a game they haven't wanted to play for the past 6 years?

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

I've played it at least once a week for the most part for six years.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm sure there's a lot of appeal for dicking on people new to the game in pubs and stuff as well. That's always the best part when a dying/low pop game gets a big player boost. New fodder.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
It did let me launch the game. There was a thing that popped up and I hit "I already entered a number" which was true, but it didn't accept it :)

I don't know that it will allow me to play though. It seems stuck.

Nevermind!
nevermind.png

Araxen

"Overwatch 2 is a new game" they said, but all my old Overwatch 1 stats are still in my profile. They should have been reset.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The most misrepresented patch in gaming history.

Played a round and it feels slightly different enough to try and trick you into this is something new but everything is the same aside from the 3 new maps and heroes.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You bigots are missing the point

There has never been a more trans inclusionary and minority driven game launch to fail at this level before

This is life changing

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Played a bunch tonight, and despite them having the newbie thing in game now I had a bunch of newbies in my games. They would just use ults in odd spots and stuff. The game is a huge improvement over OW1. It took out a lot of the annoyances I had with the game like 2CP maps. The game truly is OW1 v1.5 and not OW2 v1.0.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I watched 10mins of Seagull and it looks just like OW1...

He was playing Symmetra and Reaper in Junkertown.

I was also looking at the side-by-side character model updates and thought a vast majority were better looking in OW1.
Faces, hair and shading is slightly better.

I haven't played OW in 2-3 years, yet it all looks so familiar.

• 1Like