Overwatch 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What has been nice at my rank, i've been getting a nice flow of different roles by just doing the random role Q. I get DPS every once in a while, but it's been mostly tank/support. DPS does happen though which is very unlike OW1.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Kharzette Kharzette You'll be able to play soon.

Hurray for poor people!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Still not touching this piece of shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’ve always enjoyed OW as something to play when I’m not really playing anything else, and I play with my 10 year old son.
Never gonna claim it’s a great game but I’ve had fun with it. But fuck, these queues and shit are ridiculous.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I have only stuck with it all these years because of my kids playing it. It's been watching my son go from gold his first season to one of the top players in NA. It's hard to play with him anymore though because there is such a skill difference I jsut can't keep up. I peaked at diamond and even at that I couldnt hold a candle to GM play. My daughter and I both more comfortable in plat so who knows how many more years I'll be playing it. I would never pay for any of it at this point so can at least console myself that blizzard isn't making any money off me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Wait, you couldn't log in with a prepaid phone plan? What the fucking shit?

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
76B361B7-39FF-4018-AC04-F8D5396D4B6D.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Wait, you couldn't log in with a prepaid phone plan? What the fucking shit?

Yeah before they lifted their bullshit stipulation in their bullshit sequel on their delayed PvE which will probably amount to an hour's worth of content for $39-59 dollars - prepaid phones could not be used - had to be a subscribed number.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
These idiots are taking the game down in primetime on a Friday night. I was able to get in fine today. It's going to create a huge queue again when they bring it back up.

Edit: Apparently there is too many people playing, and it's taking the matchmaker forever to place them in matches. That is why they are bringing them down.

Last edited:

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The little girl running with the axe was hilarious.

Their animation team still has it.

gauze

Molten Core Raider

medal doesn't embed :c but w/e hanjo 1t clips with kiriko sprinkles

Can't help but feel that OW is at it's core a fun game still. It's probably best played now while tons of people are hopping on from all walks, shit on and get shit on.. and then when it hollows out and it's just the sweaty and toxic; go play another game.. Plenty of other games coming along.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Bigger fuck up, this games launch or the exit from Afghanistan?

Tough call, I might support the Taliban over SJW blizzard that prefers representation over a functioning game

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Molten Core Raider
After putting some hours into it the past few days, Ive decided mystery heroes is no longer fun. It seems way too easy and common for rng to completely bone you. Couple tanks and couple healers on the other team? GG, next.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Turned it off when the "music" started.
Don't you listen to k-pop haha. Eitherway the song I assume you're hating is definitely not amazing, no name/cheap Japanese artist using generic 808's and flow structures.. but it's definitely a good cinematic. Bastions is still better imo. Not huge on the three-song story arc. Hiphop -> Techno -> Ghibli esq classical.. but its very japanese, and fits the character's triage personality.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Game seems to have alot of small freezes for me. And enemies spazzing about. Runs worse than beta.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I watched a bit of this streamed cause I haven't played in a looong time (and deleted BNet some time ago). Game looks literally exactly the same? Maps, characters, mechanics...