Overwatch

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jake did one last night of Houston’s match against New York I think it was. You can really learn a lot from that kind of break down, but how much of that knowledge you can apply to an average ranked match is questionable since all the gameplay is so team-based and coordinated. Either way, I found it really interesting.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mystery Heroes is fine as it except I firmly believe the RNG is broken ever since they eliminated spawning twice in a row as the same hero. Duplicates and Triplicates are way too common since the change. With 26(soon 27) heroes I feel it shouldn't be that common. It was never as bad as it is now.

Some matches it feels like you are having to kill off endless waves of Bastions. That's really the only frustrating part I have with the mode. Sometimes you play with smart enough people that will help suicide kill them and then sometimes it's beating your head against a wall. With that said I have almost 1000 wins in MH and some days wins are hard to come across and some days I win all day long. I have the same thing happen in QP or Comp. It depends on how much the matchmaker likes or hates you that day.

My order of kill priority:

1. Defense Symmetra's(SG rules in this mode)
2. Healers(double Mercy is still pretty OP since they can trade off resses)

Sprinkle in killing Bastions in between.

I also look at my team composition and if I'm one of two or three widows on my team I'll just suicide die. One of the best strats to win a match is to leave all the other teams Widows alive because they'll rarely get on the point and are usually bad.

Last edited:

Cybsled

I had one with 2 bastion 2mercy or Orissa and torb.

It was also a payload map lol

Side note, seems all but confirmed next hero is torb’s daughter/Rein’s squire, Bridgette. Teaser they posted looks like a flail weapon. AoE to fuck over tracer and genii please.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
One of the best strats to win a match is to leave all the other teams Widows alive because they'll rarely get on the point and are usually bad.

Haha so true. I tend to be that person too. I stay alive forever. My stats show this.
ScreenShot_18-02-26_16-26-54-000.jpg

Of course my win percentage isn't great, second to last:
ScreenShot_18-02-26_16-27-23-000.jpg

Which made me look at my top... I guess I am winning a lot of these games.
ScreenShot_18-02-26_16-27-30-000.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There used to be a loss stat in the overall MH stats but they took it away for whatever reason. I was at 60% winrate, but I don't think I'm that high anymore.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Jake did one last night of Houston’s match against New York I think it was. You can really learn a lot from that kind of break down, but how much of that knowledge you can apply to an average ranked match is questionable since all the gameplay is so team-based and coordinated. Either way, I found it really interesting.

Yeah its really only interesting from letting us plebs know small things that aren't noticeable otherwise, like the way he talks about enemy lucio boosting too early or when his job was tracking and how he fucked it up and it was his fault.

Meanwhile Im just hoping the attack torb on eichenwald switches (nope)

Cybsled

o boy, maybe new tank?

Jeff stated it is supposed to be a meta-breaker/disrupter, so I am guessing something that fucks over mobility heroes or deals with shields. Someone translated the schematic and it sounds like a flail /w a chain and it can transform. It probably won't be a roadhog type item, so maybe something they can swing in a circle and batter shit with.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I main lucio/rein cause I'm a loser but boop kills are 100% of the time hilarious and tilt-worthy and I need more

Needless

Toe Sucker
i wonder how they'll make this new character even more braindead and cancerous than Moira ;)

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Posts like that make me feel bad for being the plebe player that I am. Moira is my favorite.

Needless

Toe Sucker
MUAHAHAHA, that character just makes me salty, she's fun to play though, just annoying as fuck to play against

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I know I wish her gold weapon was cooler, so far I play supports but have my gold guns on my hit scan lol

xzi

Mouthbreather
Posts like that make me feel bad for being the plebe player that I am. Moira is my favorite.

moira carry is best carry tbh

if I don't have 4 golds by the time quickplay is over I wanna kms

also this patch... rip the fuck in peace. I already hate playing against sombra enough as rein now I have to deal with her as lucio completely shutting down every single ability I have + wallride. Can't wait to get yelled at for picking him