Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She better get a D3 Crusader skin or I will be disappointed. They don't have any of her skins on PTR yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
It's 80 over 5 seconds.. so 16hps, her pack is 150 hp heal, overheal (converts to armor) on it is half the amount it would have overhealed minus the amount it actually heals (75 max if thrown at a target with full health)

edit: but yeah she has to hit something with left click or whip for the heal to trigger

16hps, that's about the same as Lucio's Crossfade, so that's pretty good. Obviously easier to apply for Lucio.

150HP is impressive, providing amor on overheal is nice, means none of the heal is wasted. In between fights, I can see her being able to armor buff 2-3 people.

She might actually be a decent healer. Similar to Lucio's in aoe heal, she should be able to maintain 100% uptime during fights with the 5 secs duration. A little burst every 6 seconds, not as good as Lucio's Amp it up though. She can however buff with armor a few people in between fights to compensate.

She definitely looks interesting, especially since I mostly play support or tanks.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Her attack has a pretty big range, like slightly bigger than winstons lg

also lmao this shield slam/rocket flail combo does a shit ton of damage actually, and you pretty much can't miss because they get stunned

Araxen

Her attack has a pretty big range, like slightly bigger than winstons lg

also lmao this shield slam/rocket flail combo does a shit ton of damage actually, and you pretty much can't miss because they get stunned

RIP Tracer's

It's almost impossible to fuck that combo up.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Does whip stun people out of ults etc? I'm assuming slam does. Man thats a sick sick ability. Compare it to McCree's stun...

Needless

Toe Sucker
instant 160 burst damage is pretty nice, add 2 more left clicks and you'll kill any 200 health hero too lol

does the shield charge interupt genji reflect? if so she's gonna be one hell of an anti-flanker

^ no it doesn't, only the shield will as it's a stun. her whip is more or less just replicating what lucio's right click does

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Looks like solo queue trench super hero, team picks 5DPS, np tank and heal in one. Interesting design, however might be overtuned, especially the combo(although unlike Roadhog combo at least you have to be kinda close to the target to start with and can't charge them up a wall or some shit).

Also looks super powerful for fights on bridges/edges of the map. If you land the stun you can just move to the side and boop them off easily with the stun. Could see them changing the stun to a slow tbh.

Last edited:

Araxen

Tracer's effective range is 10ish meters and so if the Tracer gets caught by her it's on the Tracer. She is going to be pretty solid at protecting the backline. She will get shit on by Pharah's much like Doomfist does.

I'm curious to see the support combo's with her.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
flail itself looks like shit, the animation or movement or something looks really jarring, i hope its improved before release

also she seems to have a bit of an inflated kit for what seems quite a mechanically easy hero to play

fair dps with a cleave and great healing on LMB? check
Shield? check. Stun? Check
Mobility ultimate ? check. Survivability ulti which remains after ulting? check
Autoaim heals? check. Healing target full? Nps have armor instead
Knockback/map boop and also substantial dps? Check
Combo to one shot squishies? Check

Brigette looks cool, <3 johanna, but jesus christ I don't think the developers really have any clue whatsoever when it comes to balance and not making low mechanics heroes absurdly powerful. Today ability creep begins

xzi

Mouthbreather
she's awesome until a doomfist hits you, or a pharah/rat break your shield in 3 hits and then you just kinda look like an idiot

Cybsled

Ya, the left click flail animation looks kinda dumb, like she is waving a rubber hose at you. They could probably fix it by adding a little weight/heft to the end of the flail, so it has a delayed reaction vs. the handle and chain.

xzi

Mouthbreather
new sombra hack time is absurd, I have pretty amazing reaction time and can almost never block her hack with rein shield anymore. It really is hilarious seeing pharahs walking around though

Araxen

new sombra hack time is absurd, I have pretty amazing reaction time and can almost never block her hack with rein shield anymore. It really is hilarious seeing pharahs walking around though