Overwatch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Junk, Phara, Bastion could probably break any double shield comp at that rank. Moira's Ult always surprise low health Orisa or Rein hiding behind shield. I recently discovered that it's also useful VS a good Sym since her and her team mostly feel safe behind her ult and Moira's ult go through it.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I just found out the hard way that Genji blade can't kill a Bastion using his self-heal. I literally stood behind a Bastion in turret form and put 3 or 4 swings of my ult into him and he just healed through it. What?

Bastions last four hp bars are armor. I don’t know the numbers, but armor can take more damage vs raw hp. So if he’s healing it and staying in the armor range, yeah, that’s going to be more difficult to kill.

Inque

FunEmployed
Junk, Phara, Bastion could probably break any double shield comp at that rank. Moira's Ult always surprise low health Orisa or Rein hiding behind shield. I recently discovered that it's also useful VS a good Sym since her and her team mostly feel safe behind her ult and Moira's ult go through it.

Conversely, this is why I enjoy going against dual shields in any comp or QP as Sym. She just eats through shit and if my Healer is even 1/2 awake I can handle mowing down "most" people. It's annoying when you have the potential to do damage though and you're holding 3-4 golds consistently as Sym but you've got people who are literal shit at aiming or can't get off a widow despite being unable to ping through a barrier.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Splash damage was reduced but damage from direct hits was increased, as well as her rate of fire, a month or so ago.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I think shes better now if you can aim, the rockets go faster and do more damage on direct hits.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Shield are huge. I usually just shoot from far and focus the shields from a angle where I'm safe. I'm not particularily good with her but I'm sometime able to enough to force some retreat. I'm near diamond and I still have to say to people to focus the Rein shield if they have nothing to do.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seagull rarely plays Pharah now so it's pretty telling that she isn't good as she once was. He said you have to play lower in the sky with her now and makes her more of a sitting duck. The lower splash damage radius makes her more bearable to play against at lower Elo's.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Why delete defense matrix? It's not like it not charging while on cooldown. Simply be more selective on what you eat. When it will be available you will have more charge to eat ults like reaper.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
bought $20 of boxes and got all the skins.. now i just need the soldier battle drum haha. competitve CTF has been hilariously easy, used reaper whole time and got to 3225.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've fallen in love with playing brig, so much so I bought her gold mace. I usually autopick her and flex to either tank or another heals if really required. But in bronze at least she's so good protecting the backline. Just shuts down a bunch of ults like reaper and anything broadcast. I keep hovering around 1500 so I'm about to break out of this hellhole.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Climbed back into silver. What a pain in the absolute dick. You had to rely on winstreaks to get anywhere really. Hopefully I can climb into gold

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user