Overwatch

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Interesting... So alot of people have been wondering why there's no Fragi in what is essentially the Fragi meta. Apparently it's some kind of feud/problem with Carpe.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Another bit of insight I picked up from that insight show: Paris were THE goats team, and got ready for the season by scrimming all the goaty masters over in europe. Then they came to LA a week or two before the season started and scrimmed all the owl teams.... and basically taught them all the tricks.

Molten Core Raider
I watched the NYXL/Seoul match. Dunno what it is with NY, they dominate regular play but fall apart in the playoffs. The meta change cant come soon enough for them (and everyone else really)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I really believe clutch power is more important than stats. But you constantly see proven winners benched in favour of koreans from second and third place contenders teams because they looked good statistically (but still lost).

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seoul’s decision to use the “b squad” on the first map against NYXL was so fucking weird but it worked out so nicely.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haven't been sold on super but he's looked really good. I think Rascal gas been their one weak spot here.

Molten Core Raider
I gave the Shock almost zero chance going in but they really impressed. And now we celebrate the death of goats and hopefully a more entertaining stage 2.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That was an epic Rialto match, Vancouver sets a new map record to eventually take the map and the final.

Cybsled

Article is wrong, there are custom esports only arenas in other countries. 3500 seats seems kinda small for stuff like TI, but would be good for smaller stuff, like a Dota major or OW final

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Article is wrong, there are custom esports only arenas in other countries. 3500 seats seems kinda small for stuff like TI, but would be good for smaller stuff, like a Dota major or OW final
Article isn't wrong by saying it'll be the nation's first. Also was kinda strange putting on sports radio on drive home and they talked about the arena and OW the entire time