Overwatch

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Reaper finally getting some changes to teleport which is what they should have done before even messing with heal

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The next patch to the Public Test Realm, or PTR, includes big changes to Junkrat, Reaper, and Symmetra
Symmetra

Symmetra

Symmetra

Holy shit just let her be the shitty quick play/arcade character she's always been.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Had a fun few QP matches with my 6yo son last night. He's realized the value of pairing up ults.

"I'll go on genji and you go on the lady with the gravity gun and we'll use our special attacks together"

He got a few triple kills :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well, first time in competitive in a while, 250SR gain, only 1 loss on last game. Even won a Lunar Colony where we defended 5vs6 and fully held them.

Fun times :)

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I was placed bronze for the second season of 6v6 elimination because it used last years season 1 as starting point even though I’m ranked diamond in current comp season.

Last year for season 1 was around my first week playing overwatch. Now I’m stuck slaughtering bronze people for dozens of matches if I ever want to fix it,

With special comp modes being up to a year apart kind of silly to not use your most recent comp rating as a basis instead of year old data.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In the few games I've played Baptise, his ultimate feels so worthless in the pleb ranks. He's fun to play, and I can't wait to see how the higher elo's use him.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
What happened in the patch that got rid of goats? I saw it's played still a little but definitely not as much as stage 1.

Molten Core Raider
I saw enough goats still in the first match between NYXL and the Fusion to be bored and turned it off. It's nice that it changed up a bit later but dunno if ill watch much this stage if it's just the second verse (mostly) same as the first.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I only saw the end of Boston vs Atlanta and all of Shanghai vs Gladiators. While there was still some GOATS, it wasn’t played all the time, not even close. There are maps like King’s Row where it is still played, but then again it was always a Zarya/Rein map.

I think it will be played less as the stage goes on, but it won’t disappear totally which is fine. It will be more map specific. Right now teams know how to play GOATS they been doing it for the past 6-9 months, it will take a while before they learn to master new stuff.

It’s a step in the right direction for sure though.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Teams attempted to play something other than GOATS but NY won playing it 90% of the time. If Vancouver does the same, then teams experimenting will end quickly. I saw absolutely nothing last night to imply GOATS is over other than them attempting and failing to try something different. My guess is you either dethrone a top Korean squad using something new or by week 3 the risk taking will be over and we will be back to all same comp.

Araxen

I find it hilarious that GOATS still isn't dead. It just shows how inept Geoff Goodman is at balancing.

Araxen

6 v 6 Comp Lockout is the way Overwatch is meant to be played. Short quick matches which are hard to get salty over.

Araxen

2365 while drinking and it's just because I know how to dictate a match over voice comms.

Hey, that Widow in the first round is going to pick Widow EVERY round. Easy win. Then somehow Dive wins in the my last match with me calling out targets against a Bastion + Mercy in Gold. Pure luck there.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Yeah it's short. The temperature effect is great. It potentially introduces 2 new heros. We went from few character to a pretty interesting backlog of potential heros. That omnic at the end looked really great.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I started playing with headphones for the first time ever and I'm quite impressed with the sound effects in this game.

Is this normal for most games or does OW have something awesome going on?