Overwatch

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The 2-2-2 change is just going to make the game go back to Dive... ugh. It'll make QP tolerable though so there is that. No more instalock 5 DPS comps in QP so I'm all for that.

Blizzard is just terrible at balancing this game in the end.

In QP?

Who cares about comps in QP?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
QP is a joke. Most time I join that just to warm up, dont care if we got a healer. Sorry lol

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
For a good number of players QP is overwatch, there is nothing other than opinion of comp players making it the "joke mode"

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Most of my friends only play Quick Play.

Comp is not really enjoyable most of the time. I do not wish to be forced into voice chat with randoms. I like being able to dip out of games to avoid specific maps we do not enjoy. I haven't played attack on Numbani in over a year because my brother just hates that map.

I'm really looking forward to a forced 2:2:2 for QP. It will help get more balanced games. Especially when I'm playing with just 1 other person.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played OW in a while but this workshop tool is impressive as hell and I'd def use if I ever played again:

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm patiently waiting for someone to create a mode that the community goes apeshit for.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There was a Mystery Heroes one where ult charge carries over, but it's flawed due to heroes like Tracer that charge their ultimate insanely fast. You can die as Tracer with full ultimate, and then spawn as Zarya with a full ult. That's even more broken.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't watch much of the All-Star stuff, but the little I saw was pretty entertaining.

Bren vs Gesture was indeed funny, I loved the analysis by Soe after the match. Basically went over what went wrong for Bren. The first thing was him joining the lobby for the match. The second thing was leaving spawn. :)

Loved Neko sleeping Sinatraa like 4-5 times in a row while he was on Doomfist, and then him or the D'va T-Bagging him while he slept. :)

Molten Core Raider
Went back and watched the Bren vs Gesture duel, those casters are ruthless, it's hilarious. Was there any particular reason that they didnt bring Goldenboy back in a caster/host sort of position? He's really good at that sorta thing it seems to me, I like him much more than some of the guys they have this season.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I’m getting that Mei skin for sure. :)

Getting the Winston gargoyle one too, it’s absolutely phenomenal.

Araxen

The Roadhog skin is amazing. They did a really good job with these this time around.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I got the seifuku dva in my free box \o/

I want the Mei but isn't there a rule that cutoff jean shorts need to have a bit of cheek hangin out? Especially on heavy girls!

Araxen

I got the seifuku dva in my free box \o/

I want the Mei but isn't there a rule that cutoff jean shorts need to have a bit of cheek hangin out? Especially on heavy girls!

It's Blizzard so that is never going to happen. I'm surprised her jean shorts are above the knee's.

The new Torb voice line brings tactical crouching to a whole new level.