Overwatch

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, also if you use Mei, you need to use the honeydew as it's the most cancerous of her skins. :)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh, also if you use Mei, you need to use the honeydew as it's the most cancerous of her skins. :)

Her arms are way too skinny in that skin. It's so jarring to me when I melee so I don't use it anymore. Ecopoint is still my favorite, but I just got the LA Gladiators skin that I acquired via token farming. I'm surprised at how much I like that one now. I might get the Dynasty one next.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok after playing brig a.bit more that shield nerf feels like shit

It does, but her HP is 250 and her shield is 200.... she's a 450 support. I think it's ok. Seagull just recked with her. They didn't nerf her damage at all.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Placements put me retarded low (1000). Haven't played for a few seasons and I didn't do terrible. That's basically a death sentence so that's the end of the season for me

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So playing in silver just isn't fun right now. It's Sigma, Orisa, and Bastion every match and nobody stops it. If your team doesn't run it you might as well leave the game.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think so but I can't remember. Maybe only 1 or 2 of the support ones

Look I was bad alright, I'm not trying to sound cool

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I still think MOBAs need a system where you can rate players on some sort of scale. The fundemental problem is that these are team based games and in the case of OW all about switching heroes to counter or when countered yet the game is filled with dumb cunts who dont do that, lonewolf or just play the character they picked in the most retarded way possible.

Having a ball on your team who doesnt flank but instead just goes rolling down the middle into a Mei every time he spawns on Eichenwald or whatever its called is just a loss for me. Doesnt matter how good I play theres absolutely nothing I can to make up for their stupidity.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
People at my level cannot handle a good brig at all. Biggest issue at this SR is DPS are TERRIBLE. I guess everyone really is, me including, but tanks that don't push and dps that don't kill anything or destroy barriers are the worst

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still think MOBAs need a system where you can rate players on some sort of scale. The fundemental problem is that these are team based games and in the case of OW all about switching heroes to counter or when countered yet the game is filled with dumb cunts who dont do that, lonewolf or just play the character they picked in the most retarded way possible.

Having a ball on your team who doesnt flank but instead just goes rolling down the middle into a Mei every time he spawns on Eichenwald or whatever its called is just a loss for me. Doesnt matter how good I play theres absolutely nothing I can to make up for their stupidity.

Lol rate players you can't even see stats. Good luck with that in the lolipop nannycare land of Blizzard

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Lol rate players you can't even see stats. Good luck with that in the lolipop nannycare land of Blizzard
Remember when you could mark players as people you did and didn’t want to play with? And some widow main got marked by everyone and couldn’t find games? Best of times.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Remember when you could mark players as people you did and didn’t want to play with?

Pretty sure they reintroduced this feature.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but it now "blocks" queue with the person for 7 days.. which I think the truth is, is it just puts them at the lowest possible priority to queue with for the sake of queue times. A non-factoring issue at middle range queuing though..

The widow scenario was at the 1%, where he basically just got screwed by them not wanting to play with him. From my recall during that time, the feature was actually far shittier than what is in place now.. not because it avoided a player.. but because if you "Avoided" the player, he could still show up in your game because you are essentially 1 vote of 6. I avoided a few Symm mains back then, who would still show up in my game; both my team and the enemy.. but this could be something only relative to duo+ queue.

I think the only thing that I dont like about the current system, is that it won't put the avoided player on the enemy team. Boy, do I love dicking on someone who was an obnoxious player whilst on my team.. definitely gives me the sweaty tryhard hype needed in my age to perform like my youth.

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Gauze weren't you a Hanzo main back when that was an insult used on the playground? I'll bet you are in heaven now.

There are some crazy good Hanzo kills from the past few weeks of 🦉

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Das mee!

Yeah, the one change I was dying for.. happened; giving a hanzo a mobility move.. because to be fair, vertical climbing does nothing in terms of that compared to every other dps and comparatively genji doublejump/dash. It was the only thing holding him back as a true meta pick. Unfortunately, I had moved to Tokyo at the time; so I only got to read the notes then GOATs happened, but now that hes on the scene.. its nice seeing him being played at an organized level.. I also found out Aarge now holds the internets "best hanzo in competitive" when I use to square up w/ him.

I do miss scatter arrow as storm feels easy and way dirtier.. kinda enjoyed the strife in scatter arrows inconsistency.. but I guess that also helps solidify him a spot on the meta since its 5x70 or 5x170.. was 6 until this last patch.. Scatter was only 450. Pretty sure the storm arrow is what is sealing him at one of the top dps's in the game at the moment.

Regardless, not good as I was.. game is so much different over a course of long absence, but good to be having fun and not feel like an occupation.